Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casually walking round town with 2 bottles of lube. Anything for attention 🤢
Exactly, it’s all attention seeking. She beyond embarrassing and it’s the boys I feel sorry for, they’re gonna pay the price in senior school 😢

Reactions: 10
Casually walking round town with 2 bottles of lube. Anything for attention 🤢
Omg what the actual duck is this woman on? She’s a mother of 4 and thinks this is acceptable after anything else she’s put out there for people to google and see including her children god help them is all I’ll say poor mites

Reactions: 5
Omg what the actual duck is this woman on? She’s a mother of 4 and thinks this is acceptable after anything else she’s put out there for people to google and see including her children god help them is all I’ll say poor mites
She‘s disgusting and to think her Mother spouts off about Kirsty all the time and god know who else, my god the irony

Reactions: 4
She‘s disgusting and to think her Mother spouts off about Kirsty all the time and god know who else, my god the irony
Need to get kirsty on here lollll she will have so much ☕ and she don’t seem the type to hold back 😅 the mother needs to zip it

Reactions: 7
Just been skimming this thread and made the grave error of googling the Pringle photo 😬😬😬10/10 would not recommend!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Uurrrghhhhhh them nails are like someone who smokes roll up fags ! Minty, she’s a embarrassment that woman no shame

Reactions: 1
Jesus you know things are bad when her main income at the minute is calling the paps on herself 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️her only fans can't be getting that many customers poor love lpl

Reminds me of when Katie Price was heading for bankruptcy and did that naked beach shoot in Thailand with Kris Boyson as she was clearly desperate for the money 🤦🏻‍♀️

Please God times don't get more desperate for poor old Dan Dan and James Watkins doesn't happen to "long lens" Into their house during a Pringle eating session I don't think my stomach could cope

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.