Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she duck off to Ibiza when her son was born prematurely was it her eldest ? She left him in hospital, oh lord remember that con man in Dubai who threatened to sell all sorts on her lolllll didn’t know she was using Jamie’s credit card the scank
How could you leave your premature baby while you go on holiday 😡 My daughter was 7 weeks early and it killed me to leave her every day until she was well enough to come home 💔

Reactions: 7
How could you leave your premature baby while you go on holiday 😡 My daughter was 7 weeks early and it killed me to leave her every day until she was well enough to come home 💔
I know right!! That was the rumour though she felt she deserved the break and left him in hospital and went to Ibiza, my son was 4 weeks early and I was scared stiff

Reactions: 1
I know right!! That was the rumour though she felt she deserved the break and left him in hospital and went to Ibiza, my son was 4 weeks early and I was scared stiff
I was very lucky with my daughter that she was born crying & healthy, just tiny. I had a google and her lad had to have help breathing ☹ How could you not want to be by his side 24/7. I hope your son is doing well 💙

Reactions: 5
I think somebody on here has messaged kirsty and told her to get to a paper or a magazine make some doe! She will have all sorts on that family I can imagine lolllll! Danielle was definitely shagging behind Jamie o haras back 100%! Didn’t she duck off to Ibiza when her son was born prematurely was it her eldest ? She left him in hospital, oh lord remember that con man in Dubai who threatened to sell all sorts on her lolllll didn’t know she was using Jamie’s credit card the scank
Oh a million percent with Spencer Matthews and Dan Osborne to name just two 😆

I always thought before Jamie she always liked black and mixed race "pretty boys"

She just seen Jamie as an easy way to live a life of luxury and was rubbing her hands with glee when he cheated so she could get rid and find someone more to her liking whilst taking him to the cleaners 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh a million percent with Spencer Matthews and Dan Osborne to name just two 😆

I always thought before Jamie she always liked black and mixed race "pretty boys"

She just seen Jamie as an easy way to live a life of luxury and was rubbing her hands with glee when he cheated so she could get rid and find someone more to her liking whilst taking him to the cleaners 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just a nasty person all around ain’t she! I think she just likes anything with a dick and money lolllll

Reactions: 7
Just a nasty person all around ain’t she! I think she just likes anything with a dick and money lolllll
I think she thought when she split up with Jamie aged 31 she would be pulling in the same types of fit rich guys she used to attract aged 24 - asking Rebecca Vardy to set her up with one of Jamie's team mates 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️ - obvs hasn't quite worked out like that so she's ended up with Michael the Pitbull 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s terrifying ain’t she is that supposed to be sexy to promote that slutty site 😆 extensions wouldn’t go amiss the state of her hair looks malnourished
I haven't thought she was fit since she got thrown onto the table of glasses in China White tbh! She used to have a gorgeous curvy body but after that incident she went proper manly and her implants looked like little tennis balls 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I haven't heard any of my male friends or family say she was good looking since then either, absolutely zero idea who subscribes to her only fans!

Reactions: 4
She looks frigging awful in that pic. I dont know what the attraction is with her. Im no oil painting, far from it, but she's made a living off her looks and body which tbh is not anything special!!

Reactions: 6
Her foods vile and the kids table manners are appalling
One handed eating open mouths phones and ipads one story once the little one was sitting in the table!

Reactions: 1
Her foods vile and the kids table manners are appalling
One handed eating open mouths phones and ipads one story once the little one was sitting in the table!
Nothing is from scratch is it have you seen her roast potatoes on her Sunday lunch 🤢 frozen ready made

• Sick
Reactions: 2
How classy doing an ad for one of those debt companies! Then a story begging for candles, could this horror become anymore unlikeable???!

Reactions: 3
How classy doing an ad for one of those debt companies! Then a story begging for candles, could this horror become anymore unlikeable???!
Depending on the debt company (haven't seen it) she could get into trouble for it so might be worth reporting if its still up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.