Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the shoe most definitely fits! Team Kirsty all the way!

And there's more!

What a horrible fella her brother is.

View attachment 331929
Oh my bleeping god!! 😶😶 what family is this!! No shame, the embarrassment, wasn’t it on top of Christmas last time when they took that car away and left her with nothing and now this before Christmas too he deserves no luck that guy

Reactions: 5
He’s revolting as well. Vile man. The Lloyds must wish they could stop Kirsty posting about him. £12 a week. Jesus Christ. He should be very ashamed.

Reactions: 8
He’s revolting as well. Vile man. The Lloyds must wish they could stop Kirsty posting about him. £12 a week. Jesus Christ. He should be very ashamed.
He looks like he slobbers or spits when he talks with bad breath lol!! How a man can stoop that low I’ll never know, knowing she’s outing him on social media too he has no shame, must be in the Lloyd blood stream! They have no morals or shame I think it comes from the mom mamma Lloyd

• Haha
He looks like he slobbers or spits when he talks with bad breath lol!! How a man can stoop that low I’ll never know, knowing she’s outing him on social media too he has no shame, must be in the Lloyd blood stream! They have no morals or shame I think it comes from the mom mamma Lloyd
He does look like he slobbers. He’s got a wet mouth🤣
They’re dog rough the lot of them and are apparently hated in their area.

Reactions: 3
He does look like he slobbers. He’s got a wet mouth🤣
They’re dog rough the lot of them and are apparently hated in their area.
I could imagine them being Hated in the area! There is nothing to like about them, horrible horrible people by the looks of it money grabbers fame hungry and duck all morals nasty people

Reactions: 5
Anybody seen mamma Lloyds post about loosing the dog, heartbreaking loosing a pet we had our dog put to sleep, but the end bit thanks for all the messages but we just need time to heal lolllll can’t deal, no paps please give us some privacy I can imagine that’s what she’s dying to say really lollllllll

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anybody seen mamma Lloyds post about loosing the dog, heartbreaking loosing a pet we had our dog put to sleep, but the end bit thanks for all the messages but we just need time to heal lolllll can’t deal, no paps please give us some privacy I can imagine that’s what she’s dying to say really lollllllll
They are delusional 😂😂😂 losers!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe they should stay off social media while they grieve. #smdh#

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Iv heard she’s not very nice at all a proper witch of a woman
She was a beauty queen who fell from grace before her title being reinstated a few years later. She obviously thinks she is above most of us common people, when she is the Queen of Common!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.