Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The electrician seldom puts any photos up of her boys nowadays. Maybe O’Hara has forbidden I suppose.

Reactions: 2
The electrician seldom puts any photos up of her boys nowadays. Maybe O’Hara has forbidden I suppose.
I don’t think Iv seen a picture of her boys on his grid, maybe he don’t think of them as his or his responsibility to be honest her and him only really post the youngest, like the oldest 3 aren’t wanted lollll poor things

• Sad
Reactions: 1
apparently her boys are really really badly behaved and she never pulls them into line

Reactions: 2
How cringe putting Pringles up your muff and sucking your hubby’s pencil dick all over the net 🤢 then poor children are gonna pay for that in later years

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How cringe putting Pringles up your muff and sucking your hubby’s pencil dick all over the net 🤢 then poor children are gonna pay for that in later years
Has anyone ever watched her "sex tape" ? 😴😴😴😴 if your gonna do it at least be entertaining ffs 🙄

Reactions: 1
apparently her boys are really really badly behaved and she never pulls them into line
Somebody I know from brum has seen them in a restaurant a few times and all she done was sit on her phone ignoring them when they tried to talk to her, one time it was quite late and they were causing mayhem she was drunk and didn’t give a duck left the election to sort them apparently he was proper hard on them like they looked scared of him

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
He strikes me as the type of man who would only be interested in his biological child. I hope O’Hara has grown up and stepped up with those boys.

Reactions: 3
He strikes me as the type of man who would only be interested in his biological child. I hope O’Hara has grown up and stepped up with those boys.
That’s how he seems, if he had love for the 3 boys surly he would post about them, not even a birthday post goes up, 🤦🏼‍♀️ Me too otherwise them poor kids are growing up with bleeping nobody really them seem lost soles

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s how he seems, if he had love for the 3 boys surly he would post about them, not even a birthday post goes up, 🤦🏼‍♀️ Me too otherwise them poor kids are growing up with bleeping nobody really them seem lost soles
Maybe their bio dad got a court order to prevent the step dad posting about them on social media.
Either way, Lloyd is a bleep and always was.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Danielle is the type of mum I would avoid like the plague at school drop off / pick up 🥴.

the false voice she puts on when doing ads is awful.I thought she was quite pretty 10 years ago but she’s dog rough now. I feel so sorry for her kids with how she conducts herself. They’re only young now but will be at senior school in a few short years and I’m sure things will be said to them☹

Reactions: 10
Danielle is the type of mum I would avoid like the plague at school drop off / pick up 🥴.

the false voice she puts on when doing ads is awful.I thought she was quite pretty 10 years ago but she’s dog rough now. I feel so sorry for her kids with how she conducts herself. They’re only young now but will be at senior school in a few short years and I’m sure things will be said to them☹
I would love a mom from the school to come on here lollll oh my that voice! And the weird smile and head tilt at the end of each post shes bleeping rough can’t do a post with no filter after all the surgery’s and teeth still needs the filters them poor kids if here starting senior school I pray they don’t get bullied but she needs to take full responsibility if they do, her and that electrician look like they murder one another

Reactions: 5
Im feeling ill again Im eating Pringles now and Ive just remembered that photo 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Casually walking round town with 2 bottles of lube. Anything for attention 🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.