Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant! He did right given that she was shagging spencer matthews and dan osborne whilst married...obvs danielle had to play the victim though

Love it when tea is dropped.

Go on... how do you know this? Is she still shagging them now?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Imagine paying a tribute like this to a really unwell woman and tag her in it, then to follow that on with a only fans post asking men to subscribe ! Half naked ! Have some respect Danielle you silly woman

She was 100% out sleeping behind her husbands back and played the victim, calling papa and looking solemn and ill over his infidelity when I’m fact she’s was doing it just as much lollllllll

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Love it when tea is dropped.

Go on... how do you know this? Is she still shagging them now?
I wouldn't know lol given that Spencer's happily married and she does a story for newspapers every month talking about how much sex she has with freckly Michael and how he's saved her from having a breakdown...

I only know this because it was written about in the press at the time her and Dan Osborne were doing that diving tv show together... Was it called splash? I'm sure she put out a statement when the rumours surfaced and what she'd sqid didn't really deny that anything had happened which I thought was strange as if someone accused me of cheating on my husband I'd be shutting it down pronto!

Reactions: 4
I used to think she was quite pretty, she looks a bit like that Ridrigo Alvarez now, face proper boxy.

Reactions: 6
I used to think she was quite pretty, she looks a bit like that Ridrigo Alvarez now, face proper boxy.
Wow she looks horrific and she’s smiling like she’s proud is punch she’s been for this procedure in a lockdown she’s been reported a few times the stupid bint! I can’t get over the state of her face

What the actual duck has went wrong with her face lollllllll and the side by side pic is 100% filtered to death looks nothing like the left pic at all who’s she trying to kid it was pre lock down ! Why in her recent pic does she look like a space rader then !

Wtffffff 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her head is back in the second pic and more forward in the first, giving her extra length and chin! It's just angles not the procedure hun! I don't think she's that attractive tbh, quite manly looking

You know they’ve had too much work done when their eyebrows go in a straight line around their head (aka Katie Price)

Can somebody start a new thread??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.