Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God those fake porcelain teeth (from the same Turkish clinic as Pricey and her latest fake boyfriend, by any chance?) literally look like they’ve been carved out of crockery. They could not look less like real teeth if they tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know the 411 on Danielles brother and Kirsty who he has the baby too? Mammajlloyd hasn’t had no melt downs lately.. been a bit boring!! I also googled pringles. WTF, why would anyone do that!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know the 411 on Danielles brother and Kirsty who he has the baby too? Mammajlloyd hasn’t had no melt downs lately.. been a bit boring!! I also googled pringles. WTF, why would anyone do that!!!!
I know toooo boring lol may be she’s been advised to grow up and stop airing her dirty launder on social media but does like her son has a new girlfriend felt sorry for that Kirsty good on her sharing what they all put her through

Has anybody seen mammajlloyd posting in her bikini post on the ketone gram how old is she lollllll didn’t she have a tummy tuck ? Claiming it’s down to them ketones what a fool

• Wow
  • Haha
The sister in law is lovely. I’ve had conversations with her. The Lloyd family were vile to her and her boy.

Reactions: 6
The sister in law is lovely. I’ve had conversations with her. The Lloyd family were vile to her and her boy.
Ooo any ☕ do spill lol I follow her but never wanted to message her even though I did feel so sorry for her she looks way to good for that Lloyd brother

By the looks of it it seems kirsty is moving to get away from the Lloyds. The brother looks like a raging coke head if you ask me!

Reactions: 2
By the looks of it it seems kirsty is moving to get away from the Lloyds. The brother looks like a raging coke head if you ask me!
Would not blame her in the slightest 🙁 All the blaming and the shaming they did on Jamie O'Hara in the press over his cheating yet it's perfectly acceptable for Matt to do it along with just up and abandoning his daughter. And the vile mother has the cheek to then come and take the little girls mother's car away while posting pictures on insta of the new woman. Vile vile family

Reactions: 8
Oh I know I would love to hear Jamie’s story of it all

Danielle rants and raves about bullying, mental health etc and she started her career on bullying on big brother and now she has continued through her life to bully people including Kirsty. She doesn’t deserve to be an influencer at all.

Reactions: 8
How do you know she’s moving has she had another rant on the gram ? That family are sickening they sound so bad

Would not blame her in the slightest 🙁 All the blaming and the shaming they did on Jamie O'Hara in the press over his cheating yet it's perfectly acceptable for Matt to do it along with just up and abandoning his daughter. And the vile mother has the cheek to then come and take the little girls mother's car away while posting pictures on insta of the new woman. Vile vile family
Iv just seen that picture of the new girl, not a patch on kirsty, they look, and sound a vile nasty bunch she give them a granddaughter and they treat her that way I watched them car videos again I’m still in shock ! Strange how they cry to the world but there ok to do the same to others should practice what they Preach

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How do you know she’s moving has she had another rant on the gram ? That family are sickening they sound so bad

Iv just seen that picture of the new girl, not a patch on kirsty, they look, and sound a vile nasty bunch she give them a granddaughter and they treat her that way I watched them car videos again I’m still in shock ! Strange how they cry to the world but there ok to do the same to others should practice what they Preach
Where are the car videos? Are they on social media?

Oh I know I would love to hear Jamie’s story of it all

Danielle rants and raves about bullying, mental health etc and she started her career on bullying on big brother and now she has continued through her life to bully people including Kirsty. She doesn’t deserve to be an influencer at all.
Just remember Karma. That is why she is not as successful as she thinks!

Reactions: 2
She drives me mad with her promoting that ketone shite. Especially when there using pics of someone whos had a gastric band.

Reactions: 3
She drives me mad with her promoting that ketone shite. Especially when there using pics of someone whos had a gastric band.
Me too and the mother has had a tummy tuck and Liposuction but claiming it’s down to ketones. Don’t know how people are drawn in to it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.