Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still doing that pyramid selling ketones thing!
Bloody ridiculous... ‘vine and join my team....we’re bossing it!!’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTH she’ll sell any old shite!
I see she’s advertising doing fillers etc now too 😬
06BAB457-D883-4C76-AB44-B4EA505D1C36.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She got off from the outcry of the Big Brother scandal because of her looks. She should have been held more accountable for her behaviour yet she is lauded in the media. However, she has not amounted to much, has she, considering she is now on Only Fans. Her karma is on its way still.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a horrible depressing lifestyle she must live. Am I right in thinking she was with Gary Lineker at one point? Bet she’s gutted she lost that money!

She even kept that piss flap jacket on to go out for dinner lol she’s a chav to the max lol! She’s not a bit attractive, heading towards 40 isn’t she? She’s hardly no hair, no hips just straight up and straight down lol! Had surgery to give a boost in her buttocks don’t they do lipo so take fat from hips and transfer it to bum cheeks ? Could be wrong, her skin is dreadful her lips are not attractive at all, but she absolutely thinks she’s the dogs bollocks she’s nothing but a chav with no money, wanna be clinging on to that poor husband of hers with no lips and now fake teeth lol!!! I find it strange he’s supposed to be this doting step dad to her boys but not a single things posts about them not even a birthday mention for her boys on his socials hhhmmmmm odd and all you ever see is that mammajlloyd getting digs on her socials at her kids ex’s she’s well in her 60ss the carry ons from her , strange behaviour Iv followed them a good few years now and they attract nothing but drama but seem to thrive of it and blame others

Reactions: 8
She got off from the outcry of the Big Brother scandal because of her looks. She should have been held more accountable for her behaviour yet she is lauded in the media. However, she has not amounted to much, has she, considering she is now on Only Fans. Her karma is on its way still.
You're right. She and Jo were by far the worst, not just bullies but overtly racist towards Shilpa.

Definitely getting what she deserves.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.