Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm saying I don't believe they had any diagnosis. I believe she made it up. Can't make my comment any clearer than that and I don't have the time or inclination to keep repeating myself so if you still don't understand you'll have to read my comment until you do.
Omg I totally agree with this. How can you have a diagnosis with out even being diagnosed ???

Reactions: 4
Did her ex Jamie O Hara get married? I noticed both he and Elizabeth have referenced each other a few times as husband / wife?
There’s something very off about these two. Elizabeth is only about 26 and has already been married and divorced. She has her daughter Arabella calling Jamie “Dad” when he isn’t, her dad is a Manchester guy called Matt Southall, Elizabeth’s ex husband. He’s now with a woman called Jade Katy and they have 2 kids but from what they show on social media, he never seems to see Arabella. Jade is also the absolute double of Elizabeth so he obviously has a type. I just find it weird that he doesn’t see his kid and she’s calling someone else Dad 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There’s something very off about these two. Elizabeth is only about 26 and has already been married and divorced. She has her daughter Arabella calling Jamie “Dad” when he isn’t, her dad is a Manchester guy called Matt Southall, Elizabeth’s ex husband. He’s now with a woman called Jade Katy and they have 2 kids but from what they show on social media, he never seems to see Arabella. Jade is also the absolute double of Elizabeth so he obviously has a type. I just find it weird that he doesn’t see his kid and she’s calling someone else Dad 🤷🏻‍♀️
I actually looked for a thread on Elizabeth the other day and was amazed there wasn’t one! There is something totally off about her. She is also insanely arrogant - she constantly refers to herself as beautiful, natural, totally wrinkle free, looks years younger than she is. I find her really odd!

Reactions: 13
That's not weird in itself, it happens all the time. Men 'take on' children who don't see their dads and become the father figure.
Don't especially like her though.

Reactions: 7
I don’t comment much on this thread- just looked on Danielle’s Instagram- gosh, they’re really chavvy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are only back from Turkey getting their new teeth which they probably didn't pay for and now off they to to London for his Birthday? Great life when neither her and or her "electrician" husband actually seem to do any bit of work?

Reactions: 8
Her 'work' is flashing her plastic titties and pringle encrusted minge on Only Fans. To be fair, she hasn't got much else to offer so fair play.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are only back from Turkey getting their new teeth which they probably didn't pay for and now off they to to London for his Birthday? Great life when neither her and or her "electrician" husband actually seem to do any bit of work?
Is he really an electrical or is that a cover? He seems like a nice enough, straight forward fella, so I think he might be legit, but how do they afford the lifestyle? 🧐

Reactions: 2
Is he really an electrical or is that a cover? He seems like a nice enough, straight forward fella, so I think he might be legit, but how do they afford the lifestyle? 🧐
It was mentioned earlier on in a previous thread that he was supposed to be a drug dealer. Don’t know if it’s true though!

Reactions: 3
Who even go’s out with there husband and a gang of men for his birthday go to keep a eye on him I suppose

It was mentioned earlier on in a previous thread that he was supposed to be a drug dealer. Don’t know if it’s true though!
I have also heard this to about him being a drug dealer. O'Hara is completely skint now so I couldn't imagine he is giving her much money every month and that divorce settlement is well and truly spent by now with her lifestyle!

Reactions: 9
Yeh, I've read that....and despite getting maintenance from her ex and the divorce money, it still wouldn't be enough for all these holidays and everything else, must be more than meets the eye, like a lot of these zelebs. 🙄

Chavs chavs chavs coke whores 🤣
What the duck do this lot look like 😂😂.
duck's sake..... the state of them! 😂😂

• Haha
She gets all her designer stuff from fake sites
Can do believe that. There was a 'pap' phot the other day with her dog in her Hermes handbag. As if you would do that if it was real 🤣

Can so believe that. There was a 'pap' phot the other day with her dog in her Hermes handbag. As if you would do that if it was real 🤣
And I know it's been said before but she was an absolute witch when she was in Big Brother. She loaded Jades gun and watched it all kick off. Was only sorry when she realised how disgusted people were.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.