Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get really annoyed by this idiot? Selling a ketone drink, now she's advertising a tooth stain cleaner (even though she went to Turkey a month ago for veneers) and the icing on the cake? She's created a casual sex website where you can arrange to hook up with strangers. In a GLOBAL PANDEMIC?!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She's a horrible racist slaaaaaaag! She was vile on celeb BB with Jade & SClub racist Jo. Revolting little bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen Jamie O’Hara’s fiancée has jumped on the OnlyFans bandwagon too after slagging off Danielle extensively for selling herself on it 🤣🤣. There is no thread for her (Elizabeth Jayne) but she is just as much of a head as Danielle, Jamie has very questionable taste in women!

Reactions: 11
oh i remember her

she was the racist duck who ganged up on shilpa shetty with jade goody & jo from s club 7 wasn't she? big brother in...2006 i want to say?

Reactions: 7
Just seen Jamie O’Hara’s fiancée has jumped on the OnlyFans bandwagon too after slagging off Danielle extensively for selling herself on it 🤣🤣. There is no thread for her (Elizabeth Jayne) but she is just as much of a head as Danielle, Jamie has very questionable taste in women!
That Liz is an anti mask loon!! I mean like by all means have your opinion but she's massively rude to anyone who chooses to wear a mask including Jamie...on one of her insta stories a couple of weeks ago she spent a whole trip to Lakeside making sheep noises - how nice of her!

She'll always have a little piece of my heart though after she stood up to Jdog lloyd...https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1169083/fathers-4-justice-should-help-men-with-real-problems-not-him-danielle-lloyds-mum-has-epic-rant-at-estranged-son-in-law-after-he-books-secret-holiday/

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isnt she now hosting a hook up site ??
A hook up site ! Is she giving tips the slag lolll!! What a lovely role model she is to them 3 boys NOT!! She has got to be skint to be doing only fans and now a hook up site ! Her mom and dad must be sooo proud of her NOT

Reactions: 2
A hook up site ! Is she giving tips the slag lolll!! What a lovely role model she is to them 3 boys NOT!! She has got to be skint to be doing only fans and now a hook up site ! Her mom and dad must be sooo proud of her NOT
Was gonna say... How's Jdog going to accuse people of being jealous now? 😂😂😂😂 Me and probably many people here have well paying steady jobs so I am definetely not desperate of someone having to put their fanny on the Internet and constantly think up new 'business' ideas.... I can't see a 'hook up site' being popular or making her millions .... Surely Ashley Madison had the market on that then Tinder took over 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Was gonna say... How's Jdog going to accuse people of being jealous now? 😂😂😂😂 Me and probably many people here have well paying steady jobs so I am definetely not desperate of someone having to put their fanny on the Internet and constantly think up new 'business' ideas.... I can't see a 'hook up site' being popular or making her millions .... Surely Ashley Madison had the market on that then Tinder took over 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s not even her site I have looked it up ! She’s just put her name to it, the shame, that woman will do absolutely ANYTHING for a dollor won’t she ! Wonder how much this morning paid her to take that poor child on pretending he had all kinds wrong with him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not even her site I have looked it up ! She’s just put her name to it, the shame, that woman will do absolutely ANYTHING for a dollor won’t she ! Wonder how much this morning paid her to take that poor child on pretending he had all kinds wrong with him
Which one? Was it recent? Xxx

Does anyone else get really annoyed by this idiot? Selling a ketone drink, now she's advertising a tooth stain cleaner (even though she went to Turkey a month ago for veneers) and the icing on the cake? She's created a casual sex website where you can arrange to hook up with strangers. In a GLOBAL PANDEMIC?!!!!
To think she went from Teddy Sheringham to this.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.