Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the plus side, I think she realises she’s absolutely irrelevant now and there’s no public interest in her anymore.
But instead of settling down with her new partner and living a normal life, she’s promoting all sorts of crap as she wants to continue her previous lifestyle. Kids I feel sorry for-all boys who I’m sure won’t hear the end of it from other boys when they get to a certain age.

Reactions: 11
the beef is about to drop on that kirsty’s grid seen mammal story and misskirstyg has posted a karma quote shits getting hot

Reactions: 3
Its always amazed me how she funds the lifestyle she has 🤔 I heard she does/used to do hot tub parties in Birmingham which from what i can gather are just orgies

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
the beef is about to drop on that kirsty’s grid seen mammal story and misskirstyg has posted a karma quote shits getting hot
Did you see Kirsty’s Instagram before Christmas when mammajlloyd and her husband &son took the car that Kirsty was using and they threw pennies at her door saying she would need it for the bus. Maybe they should have saved them as it seems like they need it now LOL

Its always amazed me how she funds the lifestyle she has 🤔 I heard she does/used to do hot tub parties in Birmingham which from what i can gather are just orgies
Heard she used to fund it by going Dubai and being a porta potty 🚽 💩

What's happening I dip in and out of this but don't want the mama to know iv watched her story's 👀
I wanna know too so if you find the goss let us know lollllll

Did you see Kirsty’s Instagram before Christmas when mammajlloyd and her husband &son took the car that Kirsty was using and they threw pennies at her door saying she would need it for the bus. Maybe they should have saved them as it seems like they need it now LOL
Yes how dreadful was that to watch days before Christmas or a week ? Don’t matter either way was painful to see them do that to her seen as though she has there grandchild:daughter to runaround and her son too, what a woweful family very Nasty and very toxic

Reactions: 8
Mamma Lloyd not happy here, oh well I'm sure your daughter will help you pay it!!!!
The irony of that horrible woman accusing someone of having no morals, look at your daughter love 😂😂 yes maybe trashy Danielle can pay!
I’m glad Kirsty has one over on them after they way they’ve treated her. Vile, vile people!

Reactions: 11
Wait! Hold the phone!!!!! In Closer magazine, Danielle is proudly telling of having one night stands in addition to her OF website? Woooooooow🙈. Whew!

Reactions: 2
The irony of that horrible woman accusing someone of having no morals, look at your daughter love 😂😂 yes maybe trashy Danielle can pay!
I’m glad Kirsty has one over on them after they way they’ve treated her. Vile, vile people!
Wonder if it’s true , I’m also glad ! What they put that poor lass though right on top of Christmas living alone with 2 children and do what they done and for then him to crack on with women left right and centre she posted it all, then looks like he ended up with somebody who moved in with him

Wow just wow. Apparently she doesn’t use the app but it uses her pics for promo and her hubby gets off on it.
maybe I’m old school but why would a man get off on other men seeing intimate pics of his wife ?
Yeh.... that's weird and creepy! He really isnt showing himself in a good light there, is he? 🤢

Reactions: 5
Wow just wow. Apparently she doesn’t use the app but it uses her pics for promo and her hubby gets off on it.
maybe I’m old school but why would a man get off on other men seeing intimate pics of his wife ?
Classy girl. I don't understand how anyone would find this acceptable in a relationship?

Reactions: 2
Someone alluded to this further up the thread, but it's her boys I feel sorry for. They're at an age where they will be teased by their schoolmates for Mummy's pics on the internet. I mean she's a 2 bit brass who makes Jordan look like the Duchess of Cambridge but they will know that there are pictures and videos out there that no kids should have to contemplate their parents being a part of. She is absolutely DISGUSTING.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.