Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mama Lloyd’s on a rant today, so something’s gone on.
I read it as someone’s trying to bring the family down ( that won’t be hard )
Pringle wants someone to move to Timbuktu

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The mama Lloyd’s on a rant today, so something’s gone on.
I read it as someone’s trying to bring the family down ( that won’t be hard )
Pringle wants someone to move to Timbuktu
When is she not on a rant though she’s well in to her 60s aswell so embarrassing get a life

Reactions: 5
Lmao she’s had a tummy tuck, remember when her sons ex GF shouted it really loud when they were driving away.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmao she’s had a tummy tuck, remember when her sons ex GF shouted it really loud when they were driving away.😂
Yeah that was brilliant 🤣🤣

The audacity of Mama Lloyd calling anyone vile when her daughter sticks pringles up her fanny and has one of those ‘private’ pages for getting her tits out, oh love you need to look closer to home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion:

Dan gets her kit off for admire me
But her Pringle lips on google are totally free

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The brothers ex put on insta something along the line of ‘parents cause their own kids mental health’. Reckon its aimed a danielle.
Sounds like munchausens by proxy, I'm sure that other ho bag Christine mcGuinness has this condition also. They'll do anything for 💷

Reactions: 6
Oh my lord , I don't know why I googled the pringle pic 🤢🤢🤢
I've heard of people using ice cubes and grapes but pringles like wtf
She buys fake stuff from an Irish girl aswell WOA . The girl gets all the stock off Ali express for little or nothing and re sells them for 100's

Reactions: 3
Oh my lord , I don't know why I googled the pringle pic 🤢🤢🤢
I've heard of people using ice cubes and grapes but pringles like wtf
She buys fake stuff from an Irish girl aswell WOA . The girl gets all the stock off Ali express for little or nothing and re sells them for 100's
That will be on the web forever now and the sucking dick aswell, I imagine her eldest is starting seniors this September? That poor lad he must go online and see, and she says he’s in therapy because of her marriage break down, who’s 11 year old ends up in therapy ? Not normal, she should take a look at herself and her actions no child should have to see there mom sucking some 1 off or shoving Pringles up there hoof

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Anybody see DL live video she posted yesterday with another ketone enthusiast from Australia? She was clearly off her face on drugs cocaine I’m suggesting! She’s now removed the video which to me clarifies she was off her box and somebody told her to take it down! That girl is a shambles back to rehab DL

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did her ex Jamie O Hara get married? I noticed both he and Elizabeth have referenced each other a few times as husband / wife?

Reactions: 1
Did her ex Jamie O Hara get married? I noticed both he and Elizabeth have referenced each other a few times as husband / wife?
I don’t think so, I think they always do it. I can just imagine how jealous Danielle is of Elizabeth!

are you saying that her kids are not actually autistic ?
I think she suspects that the youngest one is but she had him all over the telly when she hadn’t even had a diagnosis! I’m sure it would be all over Instagram etc if he had been diagnosed. She’s so predictable, I can’t believe she still gets airtime, vile woman

Reactions: 4
I cant find the pringles pic. Anyone got a link.

I feel sorry for her kids as everything is out there on the Internet
Looks like she’s in Ibiza without her children so I’m sure there will be more Pringle videos being made 😆 spouting her mental health is bad at the moment and not coping but off she goes to Ibiza

Reactions: 2
I'm saying I don't believe they are,owing to the fact of her being a massive attention ho.
I mean mcGuinness more than danielle, probs where mcGuinness got the idea from.
Being an attention ho and having autistic kids aren’t mutually exclusive.

You’re either saying she’s lying about them having a formal diagnosis of autism, or that she somehow managed to cheat the system and get false diagnoses with not one but three kids. Not possible.

Reactions: 2
Being an attention ho and having autistic kids aren’t mutually exclusive.

You’re either saying she’s lying about them having a formal diagnosis of autism, or that she somehow managed to cheat the system and get false diagnoses with not one but three kids. Not possible.
I'm saying I don't believe they had any diagnosis. I believe she made it up. Can't make my comment any clearer than that and I don't have the time or inclination to keep repeating myself so if you still don't understand you'll have to read my comment until you do.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.