Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, had to have a chuckle when Danielle hit the beach in Western Super Mare and paps took this picture. Looks like his willy is hanging out!!!! Sorry i have a dirty mind 😃
20200626_181307.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear, had to have a chuckle when Danielle hit the beach in Western Super Mare and paps took this picture. Looks like his willy is hanging out!!!! Sorry i have a dirty mind 😃
View attachment 163941
I've been to weston super mare before it's really not the kind of place to be rocking up to in your burberry swimwear like it's ocean beach marbella 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just has seen she’s just got another dog - remember her having another tiny toy breed a while ago (Rocky) that she posted about for a few weeks and then it disappeared without a trace?! Hope this one has a longer shelf life...

82041309-9AF9-4A14-B3AB-638B841DF3AC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
Loose women talking about her sons again. Give them some privacy and dignity ffs woman. Air your own issues. Anything to get on TV those poor kids.

Reactions: 4
I cant look at her without seeing pringles!

She's got a dent in her bottom lip where the filler missed probably

Reactions: 2
Loose women talking about her sons again. Give them some privacy and dignity ffs woman. Air your own issues. Anything to get on TV those poor kids.
What’s she saying? I hope she’s not peddling more ignorant bullshit about thinking one son might be autistic because he’s harder work than the others.

• Haha
What’s she saying? I hope she’s not peddling more ignorant bullshit about thinking one son might be autistic because he’s harder work than the others.
This time it was something about the 5 year old (?) being given therapy. Tuned out and switched off as I dont know why she's given a platform.

Reactions: 2
The brothers ex put on insta something along the line of ‘parents cause their own kids mental health’. Reckon its aimed a danielle.

Reactions: 8
Feel for the sis in law, horrors that family
What’s this pyramid scheme shite. Rank 7 or she w*anked 7 on only fans 🙈🙄

I find it weird that she’s on Loose Women saying her son needed therapy after her divorce, but she doesn’t seem to think that her cavorting all over the internet with Pringles hanging out of her foof might also affect his mental wellbeing 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone see this on the sister inlaw insta? Assuming hassle from the lovely Lloyd’s.
I would go the papers if I was her make a few dollar, sounds like she’s going through it with them history repeating its self by the looks of it

Reactions: 3
wonder if her hubby is caught up in the mass drug bust today or for that matter, any celebs!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.