Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s taken my two days in and off to get through this thread and I am creased! What horrible little skip rats. The mother thinks she’s Reggie Kray. I hope the brothers ex takes them to the cleaners. Go on Kirsty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s taken my two days in and off to get through this thread and I am creased! What horrible little skip rats. The mother thinks she’s Reggie Kray. I hope the brothers ex takes them to the cleaners. Go on Kirsty!
Reggie kray haha!! What’s kirsty’s Instagram I can’t seem to find it and I loved her outbursts about them would love her to dish the dirt

Reactions: 3
Why has she had to bring her dog to Liverpool to give birth?? Bit strange that! Poor thing have to travel all the way back to Birmingham with her pups in a car? She must have been given that dog for free then, heard this before, you get the dog for free as long as you give them a few litters you pick a puppy and that jcr bullies keeps the rest of the pups
That poor dog is an absolute mess too, so badly bred. She’s beyond brachycephalic, her snout is so short it’s actually concave 😢 and they bred her in adolescence too. She’s not even 2yrs old. Shame on everyone involved in this puppy farming venture.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That poor dog is an absolute mess too, so badly bred. She’s beyond brachycephalic, her snout is so short it’s actually concave 😢 and they bred her in adolescence too. She’s not even 2yrs old. Shame on everyone involved in this puppy farming venture.
I have a friend who has 2 frenchies male and female they ended up having a litter and no way a frenchie looks like that fendi it’s so sad you can see she can’t breath properly it won’t last the years the poor thing anything for money and what is Lloyd gaining ?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
How does she get away with never ever saying when she’s been gifted stuff or doing an ad? I don’t know how many times I have to report her 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
How does she get away with never ever saying when she’s been gifted stuff or doing an ad? I don’t know how many times I have to report her 🤬🤬🤬
Probably can’t bring herself to let people know her whole house is gifted lolll what’s going on with her ketones page no activity or that stupid skin suit she thought was going to change peoples lives what a waste 🤣

Reactions: 5
What I have always found annoying about Danielle Lloyd is how she goes on the tv and acts all prim and proper and puts a posh accent on like she was never some slut from Liverpool nothing against Liverpool or scousers I am one
It’s like she just completely forgets her past and what’s she done I am from not far from where is is from I have heard some stores about her over the years and it ain’t pretty
I remember she’s was with a drug dealer he payed for her boobs and teeth to be done she used to go around causing trouble in the clubs around Liverpool she even glassed a girl known full well her fella would be behinde her an nothing would be don’t latter in that relationship he used batter her and pushed her out of a moving car then there was the time when she was in an apartments and shaged at least 8 lads
But ever since she moved away from Liverpool to be a Z list celebrity All that is just swept away under the carpet
And honestly I could rite an essay on her

Omg yes. It won’t be long before her kids will be able to google Pringle-gate, can you imagine!? They’ll be ripped apart at school. That digital footprint is there forever. She really is quite thick isn’t she? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah hit the nail in the head she’s not savvy at all at lest Katie price was savvy everything she does benefits her she does it all for reason no matter who is collateral damage

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What I have always found annoying about Danielle Lloyd is how she goes on the tv and acts all prim and proper and puts a posh accent on like she was never some slut from Liverpool nothing against Liverpool or scousers I am one
It’s like she just completely forgets her past and what’s she done I am from not far from where is is from I have heard some stores about her over the years and it ain’t pretty
I remember she’s was with a drug dealer he payed for her boobs and teeth to be done she used to go around causing trouble in the clubs around Liverpool she even glassed a girl known full well her fella would be behinde her an nothing would be don’t latter in that relationship he used batter her and pushed her out of a moving car then there was the time when she was in an apartments and shaged at least 8 lads
But ever since she moved away from Liverpool to be a Z list celebrity All that is just swept away under the carpet

Yeah hit the nail in the head she’s not savvy at all at lest Katie price was savvy everything she does benefits her she does it all for reason no matter who is collateral damage
I heard a lot of stories about her and Jen Ellison and what they got up to on nights out before Danielle was ‘famous.’ Do you know her on a personal level?

Reactions: 7

Oooo some goss tell us more

Reactions: 1
I heard a lot of stories about her and Jen Ellison and what they got up to on nights out before Danielle was ‘famous.’ Do you know her on a personal level?
No I don’t know both of them on a personal level but my auntie was close friends with Jennifer Ellison for years I think they still keep in touch so I have been in her company on a few occasions over the years she is a Lovely girl Jennifer isn’t that bad I don’t know much about her past but I’ve only ever known her to have two relationships in the public eye That was the drug dealer Tony Richardson I her husband the boxer Robbie tickle She is nowhere near on the level of Danielle who is the absolute sweat one thing I can say about jennifer has done some acting work and has her own dance school
Danielle had to shag teddy sherringham to get the miss Great Britain title and as shaged more footy players the. I’ve had hot dinners🤣

Reactions: 7
No I don’t know both of them on a personal level but my auntie was close friends with Jennifer Ellison for years I think they still keep in touch so I have been in her company on a few occasions over the years she is a Lovely girl Jennifer isn’t that bad I don’t know much about her past but I’ve only ever known her to have two relationships in the public eye That was the drug dealer Tony Richardson I her husband the boxer Robbie tickle She is nowhere near on the level of Danielle who is the absolute sweat one thing I can say about jennifer has done some acting work and has her own dance school
Danielle had to shag teddy sherringham to get the miss Great Britain title and as shaged more footy players the. I’ve had hot dinners🤣
This is all news we know anyway it’s nothing new do you know lloyd

Reactions: 2
If my kids came in my room at 7am like that at there age I would lash them 🤣 lying there giggling and there bouncing on the bed like 2 year olds get some control woman !!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.