Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think her repulsive husband has done a day’s work since he met Danielle. He seems very happy to ponce of her and doesn’t seem to care what she does to bring the money in. He really hit the jackpot when he hooked up with her.
He has earned his keep taking pictures of his cash cows fanny though hasn't he?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
going to a restaurant that charges £100 for a burger ? How does that work out with a unemployed person? I don’t understand? Did they get a free meal or something because they eat her husband inhales his food I’m guessing it’s around the 1k mark for there bill!!! H s like a lost puppy who’s just found food 🤣😭
She’ll be over the moon this story has made the DM. Barrel scrapping

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone watched Jamie o’haras girlfriends stories? Moaning she’s going on holiday tomorrow and couldn’t get her nails done because she can’t/won’t wear a mask! Boo hoo third world problem love. She then goes on to call anyone who does wear one a sanitary towel wearing weirdo.

I hope she gets kicked off the flight to Dubai tomorrow for not wearing one! What’s the beating her ‘lung condition’ isn’t so bad then! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Anyone watched Jamie o’haras girlfriends stories? Moaning she’s going on holiday tomorrow and couldn’t get her nails done because she can’t/won’t wear a mask! Boo hoo third world problem love. She then goes on to call anyone who does wear one a sanitary towel wearing weirdo.

I hope she gets kicked off the flight to Dubai tomorrow for not wearing one! What’s the beating her ‘lung condition’ isn’t so bad then! 🙄
That rant was weird is started off saying she has a medical exemption to not wear one then finished it saying the salon should just accept some people don't want to wear one 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ which is it bab?

She's like a massive child! Jamie must have some mental subconscious energy to be attracting these idiots 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That rant was weird is started off saying she has a medical exemption to not wear one then finished it saying the salon should just accept some people don't want to wear one 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ which is it bab?

She's like a massive child! Jamie must have some mental subconscious energy to be attracting these idiots 😳
My mate got chatted up by him years ago. She had had a few drinks but turned him down, and then went to the bathroom and vomited. She didn't know whether it was the bacardi or the chat up lol

• Haha
She’s so bloody annoying with her rants! Just admit you don’t want to wear one, you wouldn’t call people who choose to wear one sanitary wearing weirdos if you simply couldn’t wear one!
Why would she want to wear a visor that who knows who else has worn that the salon provides. Surely to protect herself with her terrible lung condition she should have her own and wearing it

Funny how they were quickly deleted too

Reactions: 4
She’s made her views very clear before re people who take vaccines and wear masks. Jamie seems like a nice guy (although appearances can be deceptive) - I wonder if they’ll last the course.

Reactions: 5
She’s made her views very clear before re people who take vaccines and wear masks. Jamie seems like a nice guy (although appearances can be deceptive) - I wonder if they’ll last the course.
He seems ok, but then I think well would a nice bloke really have married Danielle Lloyd?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Stacey Solomon has ‘stole her baby name,’ 😂 which was allegedly ‘Rose’

Absolutely no reason she can’t also give her baby that name if she likes it so much!

So Stacey Solomon has ‘stole her baby name,’ 😂 which was allegedly ‘Rose’

Absolutely no reason she can’t also give her baby that name if she likes it so much!
Exactly !!!

If they were friends then yeah you could understand why she might not want to but this “story” was just an excuse to sell her ugly mug to the tabloids.

Baby girl will be called something classy like Chanel or Dior 🤣

• Haha
Stole her baby name 🥴 I could understand if it was something uber unique but I'm sure lots of babies are called that everyday 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why has she had to bring her dog to Liverpool to give birth?? Bit strange that! Poor thing have to travel all the way back to Birmingham with her pups in a car? She must have been given that dog for free then, heard this before, you get the dog for free as long as you give them a few litters you pick a puppy and that jcr bullies keeps the rest of the pups

• Angry
  • Sad
Why has she had to bring her dog to Liverpool to give birth?? Bit strange that! Poor thing have to travel all the way back to Birmingham with her pups in a car? She must have been given that dog for free then, heard this before, you get the dog for free as long as you give them a few litters you pick a puppy and that jcr bullies keeps the rest of the pups
Isn’t fendi her dog ? Why do people have to ask that jcr bullies for prices etc? Strange ! If she’s bought a dog off then what business of thers is it who she sells them to and what price? It’s because fendi isn’t her dog she didn’t pay a penny for that dog been given it for free to do the breeding process poor dog will be used for over breeding so sad ! I’m glad she had 2 male puppies !! That’ll help put a stop to the breeding circle ! Scum

Attachments

• Angry
Isn’t fendi her dog ? Why do people have to ask that jcr bullies for prices etc? Strange ! If she’s bought a dog off then what business of thers is it who she sells them to and what price? It’s because fendi isn’t her dog she didn’t pay a penny for that dog been given it for free to do the breeding process poor dog will be used for over breeding so sad ! I’m glad she had 2 male puppies !! That’ll help put a stop to the breeding circle ! Scum
Imagine being that much of a chav you pimp
Your family pet out to get money ☹

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Her bridesmaids father is a drug dealer and also went to jail for armed robberies at petrol stations. He lives in Dubai now as he’s wanted. His wife is her best friend!
Oooo some tea!!! Who’s the bridesmaid??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.