Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit, even I’m sceptical about this story.
I think Jamie O’Hara is the last person she’d be in the pub with and I would really like to hope that after her ‘scare’ the other week, she wouldn’t put herself and unborn baby in such a dangerous position. I’m wondering if was Jamie, kids and possible gf? I’m not sure who he’s with these days!

I must admit, even I’m sceptical about this story.
I think Jamie O’Hara is the last person she’d be in the pub with and I would really like to hope that after her ‘scare’ the other week, she wouldn’t put herself and unborn baby in such a dangerous position. I’m wondering if was Jamie, kids and possible gf? I’m not sure who he’s with these days!
He was with Liz up until recently who accused Danielle of bullying her online.... Liz seems to be living at a hotel in Sutton Coldfield though so looks like they've split up AGAIN!

She was only getting her wedding dress from the say yes to the dress shop about a month ago!

Reactions: 5
He was with Liz up until recently who accused Danielle of bullying her online.... Liz seems to be living at a hotel in Sutton Coldfield though so looks like they've split up AGAIN!

She was only getting her wedding dress from the say yes to the dress shop about a month ago!
Oh wow really how do you know? On and off like a prozzies knickers 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t get what Elizabeth sees in Jamie at all, she’s stunning and hangs around with other wags so surely could get a better footballer? I did think she was saying Danielle was the one bullying her daughter by saying Jamie isn’t her biological father. Elizabeth seems immature but she’s only young, feel like she’s wasting her life on him. Is another footballer her biological kids dad?

Reactions: 4
I don’t get what Elizabeth sees in Jamie at all, she’s stunning and hangs around with other wags so surely could get a better footballer? I did think she was saying Danielle was the one bullying her daughter by saying Jamie isn’t her biological father. Elizabeth seems immature but she’s only young, feel like she’s wasting her life on him. Is another footballer her biological kids dad?
Noooooo 😂 arabellas dad is a conman who was on the board at Charlton before he got kicked out for misconduct he was basically using club funds to buy himself and his Mrs 2 Range Rovers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ weird smarmy man.

I think Jamie and his family seem really nice tbf Liz seems a bit unhinged but that's just me 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Noooooo 😂 arabellas dad is a conman who was on the board at Charlton before he got kicked out for misconduct he was basically using club funds to buy himself and his Mrs 2 Range Rovers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ weird smarmy man.

I think Jamie and his family seem really nice tbf Liz seems a bit unhinged but that's just me 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Are they still on at the minute ? Not that long since they had split for the millionth time .

I’m shocked that he doesn’t see Arabella, I follow his new finance on Instagram. He’s gone on to have 2 more kids and getting married in Italy this summer.
They got engaged in Dubai, would love to know what he does for money these days.

Reactions: 3
I’m shocked that he doesn’t see Arabella, I follow his new finance on Instagram. He’s gone on to have 2 more kids and getting married in Italy this summer.
They got engaged in Dubai, would love to know what he does for money these days.
Defrauds people 😂 have you seen their house?? Better than most footballers!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh wow, is this Richard Rufus? He’s a lot older than Elizabeth! From Elizabeth’s stories A is beautiful and seems lovely so it’s his loss. I’m glad they both have Jamie - even if they’re on and off 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh wow, is this Richard Rufus? He’s a lot older than Elizabeth! From Elizabeth’s stories A is beautiful and seems lovely so it’s his loss. I’m glad they both have Jamie - even if they’re on and off 😂
no it’s Matt Southall, he was the Charlton chief exec, until he was sacked for using club money to buy cars and rent flats for him and his girlfriend.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
no it’s Matt Southall, he was the Charlton chief exec, until he was sacked for using club money to buy cars and rent flats for him and his girlfriend.
Just googled him . Arabella is very much like him .

Who is his fiancée please ?

Samantha from amor style life is friendly with Danielle always commenting on each other’s posts. She is also a dose. She is expecting a girl after two boys it’s all she bangs on about. Surprised she doesn’t have a thread on here
Third time lucky? Ffs 🤬

I can't see her name without thinking of her Inbetweeners style dirty talk. 'I bleeping love you, you bleep!' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How come on her baby reveal it says baby Cooper ? If it’s name is southall??

Why has that elizabeth not got her own thread? She is so cringey the way she goes on. Like yeah her kids pretty but so is mine. Everyones kid is pretty to them. She goes on like shes absolutely un real 😧

Reactions: 8
I asked Elizabeth under her recent pic of her and Jamie have split up and she’s deleted it. Definitely something going on there, I thought after their volatile relationship of the past they were actually settled. Hope she only paid the deposit on the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.