Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s so little thought about what the baby might need or like, especially as they grow and change so fast. Grey walls in a nursery just makes me sad. Like the baby itself, it’s just about what looks good on Instagram. Not about a new life, new person but rather a new accessory.
Or about whatever she gets given for free

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a boring plain room! Looks tiny too as she’s squashed the wardrobe next to the ridiculous cot! That house is seriously bland

Reactions: 9
What happened to that dating site she set up? Nothing has been mentioned since. I’ve also noticed that Fendi her dog is nowhere to be seen?

• Haha

oh my double cot just why
canopy is dangerous
whty squash a wardrobe next to it
because of the stupid wardrobe being there baby will have to sleep right at the bottom
why why why grey jeeez no imagination and poor baby when older no baby friendly colours
all free it looks like
and the room is clinical and very boring
That canopy is so tacky! And why squeeze a wardrobe in beside the cot?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

put simply she is brainless and has not thought out the practical need of the room,i suppose she has everybody paying and doing anything she has not got a clue,Miss lloyd dont give up the day job and think your n interior designer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s so little thought about what the baby might need or like, especially as they grow and change so fast. Grey walls in a nursery just makes me sad. Like the baby itself, it’s just about what looks good on Instagram. Not about a new life, new person but rather a new accessory.
I don’t do Instagram so I’m speaking from a place of complete ignorance, but it must be one heck of a site if it can make that pink, nylon accident waiting to happen over that ridiculous cot look half decent.

• Haha
We (the royal Tattler we) can see it looks like a shower of shite but there’s more than enough fawning comments on her photos telling her she is amazing babes wiv like Incredible inferior design skills (sic) and her lil Princess is just going to love her huge cot… 🤮

• Haha
What happened to that dating site she set up? Nothing has been mentioned since. I’ve also noticed that Fendi her dog is nowhere to be seen?
What’s happened to her miss ketones page too ? There has been no activity for a good while

• Haha
Think she said 5 months the other week.
it will be because it’s all free and she’s obligated to do these posts she’s paid for nothing for all her years lived a rent free life with everything else that goes with it as freebies the shame of that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That poor Harry’s birthday today and they have to share his premature birth pictures again, don’t they have some lovely baby pictures of him instead ! The eldest birthday and he had a lovely birthday post picture but poor Harry will look back every single birthday post and it’s just full of his premature birth 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's so weird how Harry got a big gushing post with lots of photos and Archie got about one photo and one bland sentence. For someone as fake and performative as her it just looks so unbalanced and like she's got a favourite. Either that or she's trying to turn poor Harry into her own Harvey Price.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's so weird how Harry got a big gushing post with lots of photos and Archie got about one photo and one bland sentence. For someone as fake and performative as her it just looks so unbalanced and like she's got a favourite. Either that or she's trying to turn poor Harry into her own Harvey Price.
Yeah I 100% agree! Spot on there, anything for media attention and magazine deals I suppose!? Plus don’t you remember when Archie was sent away for weeks with his dad and not the others maybe she’s not as mothering to him as she is the rest, poor soul, he’s going in to senior school September hopefuly his class friends won’t have Googled his mother

Reactions: 2
I just cannot deal with the fake Hermes blanket upside down hanging over the wardrobe and poundlands finest lampshade.How has she lived this long and never picked up an ounce of style it’s literally like she was plucked out of a caravan site and sling shot onto my newsfeed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wondering whether she asked the other parents permission before posting their kids faces to her half a million followers…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.