Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely vile. All she’s ever done is scrounge. First off men and now for freebies. She wanted this girl so much yet doesn’t even want to pay for anything for her?! Disgusting individual, she has absolutely no redeeming features.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
'I like to keep my private life private'. Oh get in the bin you old dog; you wet your knickers every time you step out the front door in case there's a pap (who you've probably paid to take pics). More than likely you don't want to do a fly on the wall show because you won't be able to hide your innate bleep, your racism, your complete lack of brain and the fact that now your looks have faded you've got NOTHING other than a load of kids to bleep out and a knuckle dragging husband who stuffs savoury snacks up your quim and then posts it online.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why didn't she buy a 10p carrier bag for her poundland lube if she keeps her private life private 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I read on here I think it was on another thread she fucked off to Ibiza after she give birth to that poor premature baby because she felt she deserved it and left him at hospital I could be wrong but that’s what I read

Throwing shade that it’s Jamie’s gf doing the trolling of Ronnie.
Why if it’s been going on for 3 years is she only questioning it now though ? I think she’s bored and wanting attention if that’s been happening for 3 years I’m sure she would have been on social media about it she’s jumping on Katie price band wagon

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I read on here I think it was on another thread she fucked off to Ibiza after she give birth to that poor premature baby because she felt she deserved it and left him at hospital I could be wrong but that’s what I read

Why if it’s been going on for 3 years is she only questioning it now though ? I think she’s bored and wanting attention if that’s been happening for 3 years I’m sure she would have been on social media about it she’s jumping on Katie price band wagon

think it may be this,4ib at 29 weeks that baby would if full term be huge,the whole piece sounds like total crap,i read mamma lloyd saying the baby would fit in the palm of her hand,lol what at 4llb total crap

• Haha
Reactions: 8

think it may be this,4ib at 29 weeks that baby would if full term be huge,the whole piece sounds like total crap,i read mamma lloyd saying the baby would fit in the palm of her hand,lol what at 4llb total crap
Ooohhhh so he was 5 weeks old and just been sent home from hospital? Don’t they have other pictures of that poor baby they share every single year the same picture ! Mind you she was probably hardly there to take pictures of him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'I like to keep my private life private'. Oh get in the bin you old dog; you wet your knickers every time you step out the front door in case there's a pap (who you've probably paid to take pics). More than likely you don't want to do a fly on the wall show because you won't be able to hide your innate bleep, your racism, your complete lack of brain and the fact that now your looks have faded you've got NOTHING other than a load of kids to bleep out and a knuckle dragging husband who stuffs savoury snacks up your quim and then posts it online.
QUIM!!! Not heard that word in years 😂😂😂 love it

• Haha
The hubby doesn’t want to be in the limelight for money. But letting his pregnant wife sell her Pringle flaps on only fans is totally fine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can just tell from how her husband looks in photos that he thinks he's really good looking and a right catch!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That poor Harry’s birthday today and they have to share his premature birth pictures again, don’t they have some lovely baby pictures of him instead ! The eldest birthday and he had a lovely birthday post picture but poor Harry will look back every single birthday post and it’s just full of his premature birth 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Is she trying to get free blinds now? If you really want to know where to "buy" them Google it like everyone else love

Reactions: 9
Is she trying to get free blinds now? If you really want to know where to "buy" them Google it like everyone else love
Exactly! Anything for free she will snap up! Her whole nursery has been freebies up to now! I can not stand how she talks I really can’t bear her at the end when she stalking she goes all croaked voice she’s a cringe twit

oh my double cot just why
canopy is dangerous
whty squash a wardrobe next to it
because of the stupid wardrobe being there baby will have to sleep right at the bottom
why why why grey jeeez no imagination and poor baby when older no baby friendly colours
all free it looks like
and the room is clinical and very boring

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

oh my double cot just why
canopy is dangerous
whty squash a wardrobe next to it
because of the stupid wardrobe being there baby will have to sleep right at the bottom
why why why grey jeeez no imagination and poor baby when older no baby friendly colours
all free it looks like
and the room is clinical and very boring
Those cot canopies always make me worried when I see insta pictures of them. There’s no way I’d have put one on the cots of any of my kids. Unless they’re maybe detachable so you take them down when the baby’s in the cot?

Reactions: 5
There’s so little thought about what the baby might need or like, especially as they grow and change so fast. Grey walls in a nursery just makes me sad. Like the baby itself, it’s just about what looks good on Instagram. Not about a new life, new person but rather a new accessory.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.