Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she deny tanning? That’s hilarious.
But you can filter yourself a tan on Lightroom which I know she uses. That’s why all her food pics look weird.

Reactions: 1
Does she deny tanning? That’s hilarious.
But you can filter yourself a tan on Lightroom which I know she uses. That’s why all her food pics look weird.
Yeah someone asked and she said she doesn’t tan....her patchy fingers say differently if you ask me

Reactions: 3
Howling ... all dressed up with her designer bag and shoes for a gifted meal at the local pub 😭😭😭 jeans and a jumper would have been ok babe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God the filter she puts on food photos makes it all look like gash. I bet the people who invited her to that pub are thrilled.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else feel like all the questions she’s answered today have been said on here! So either tattlers have asked questions or she’s read here and asked herself so she can clarify some things!

Reactions: 5
People keep asking if she's still following SW and she keeps saying yes.

Does she actually syn the protein shakes then? I always skip those stories!

Reactions: 3
Is it me or is she getting more annoying! I feel like she has obviously read some of the stuff about her on here! Like the how do you manage to do so much in a day...duck off I wish all I had to do was walk the dog, prep tea for the slow cooker, go work, walk the dog, eat tea, make a hot chocolate and go bed! I mean I know some days she mixes things up and is super busy, like when she goes shopping, out for drinks or cinema but come on who the duck thinks that’s a busy day! She’s getting as bad as Beth Bartram and her fuckin to do lists that she makes out are really long and tiring! Fuckin bullshit these instagrammers!
I work 12 hour night shifts, take and pick up both my children from school, do all the household chores myself, Cook teas, make dinners, walk the dog! I get duck all help off anyone! And whilst I’m not moaning (well I am) it does my fuckin head in that these pampered pricks think that editing a photo for their fuckin instagram is part of a “busy day” just duck off!

Reactions: 8
Is it me or is she getting more annoying! I feel like she has obviously read some of the stuff about her on here! Like the how do you manage to do so much in a day...duck off I wish all I had to do was walk the dog, prep tea for the slow cooker, go work, walk the dog, eat tea, make a hot chocolate and go bed! I mean I know some days she mixes things up and is super busy, like when she goes shopping, out for drinks or cinema but come on who the duck thinks that’s a busy day! She’s getting as bad as Beth Bartram and her fuckin to do lists that she makes out are really long and tiring! Fuckin bullshit these instagrammers!
I work 12 hour night shifts, take and pick up both my children from school, do all the household chores myself, Cook teas, make dinners, walk the dog! I get duck all help off anyone! And whilst I’m not moaning (well I am) it does my fuckin head in that these pampered pricks think that editing a photo for their fuckin instagram is part of a “busy day” just duck off!
I do get your point, but - it was your choice to have kids, no? She hasn't chosen to by the sounds of it. I don't think she has any less right to feel busy to be honest!

Reactions: 23
I actually don’t think she’s too bad! Doesn’t take herself too seriously and has always answered questions when I’ve asked in the past.

Reactions: 7
I quite like Danielle , however I think it’s because she for one realises if you have kids that life is very different and for second was actually very eating disordered and is trying her best to be whatever is her natural weight .
However as me , I’m the same height and for a long tine was much heavier than her , then I lost a couple of stone and currently am 8/7 which I think is withinn her “ heathy weight “ so I got quite drawn in .
To me it seems pretty obvious that when she got to a low weight she was severely calorie restricted which is what I can do and when she lets loose she fuckin let’s loose which she has been doing in the sly for a long time.
She looks amazibg I think when she is under 9 stone , over that her face and legs really change .
I know that sounds like I’m being a cow but I’m not the one trying to sell slimming shite

Reactions: 2
I do get your point, but - it was your choice to have kids, no? She hasn't chosen to by the sounds of it. I don't think she has any less right to feel busy to be honest!
Lol I think you’ve missed my point! I work 12 hour shifts and have other tit to do, kids or not! Working and then leisurely going shopping isn’t what I would consider busy! Neither is going cinema!

I actually don’t think she’s too bad! Doesn’t take herself too seriously and has always answered questions when I’ve asked in the past.
She also deletes you or gets arsey if she doesn’t like your question.

Reactions: 4
Lol I think you’ve missed my point! I work 12 hour shifts and have other tit to do, kids or not! Working and then leisurely going shopping isn’t what I would consider busy! Neither is going cinema!

She also deletes you or gets arsey if she doesn’t like your question.
I was going to say, I don’t think your point is about kids, it’s more about having a bath and meal planning is not a busy day. And I agree.

No one is having a go at her for not having kids.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.