Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should see her in town falling off her Jimmy Choo's...EPIC!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell its nice to see her enjoying herself for once rather than being miserable and like the life has been sucked out of her.

Reactions: 6
Even in Dubia sheโ€™s managed a bloody Nespresso story ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Bet that was a necessity when she chose her hotel haha. Also love how she nearly forgot to put the cup under ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love it how we all came on for one thing, I'm surprised she hasn't taken one of her Emma bridgewater mugs with her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is life if there's a coffee post but no protein world smewtheh?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even in Dubia sheโ€™s managed a bloody Nespresso story ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Bet that was a necessity when she chose her hotel haha. Also love how she nearly forgot to put the cup under ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She looks like shes got the shakes too judging by the way she put the cup down. Someone hit that rum punch HARD yesterday. This is the danielle we love for not the little sales bleep. Come on Dani post more drunk stories!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she look so different in the one of her sitting at the table drinking?
I had to look back at photos of her friend because I thought they had swapped bikinis...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.