Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We‘be had this convo before on this thread, I’ve asked the same question. She’s a mortgage adviser , so she’ll be on £30k roughly. Plus she gets money from protein world, 21 buttons, spice and tit. I also know that Mortgage advisers that work at Halifax get a bonus for every Saturday they work in a quarter which is £1000. So that’s an extra £3,000 this year if she’s done that.

Even so this year she’s been to Belgium, got a Rolex for her 30th, been to Italy and Croatia for 3 weeks, Dubai this week (staying in an expensive hotel) Prague and Germany in December. She renovated her living room, that sofa is around £4k. She’s bought at least the LV backpack and the latest one which is over £2k in handbags. I still don’t understand how she’s doing it tho. Unless she’s making a buck load in swipeups!
Drug dealer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Somebody posted a screenshot of her Twitter from a couple of years back asking about when a loan was going into her bank. I used to think it was all the affiliate money, but I actually reckon a lot is loans/credit cards and keeping up appearances for the gram. Wouldn’t mind but she never buys nice stuff from these expensive designer places, it’s the cheapest smallest pieces just so you can say you wear Gucci? Her taste is appalling! If you are going to buy designer then you ought to buy statement pieces that will last forever and wear well with all sorts of other stuff.... not whatever is on sale just so you can prance around in Gucci!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Somebody posted a screenshot of her Twitter from a couple of years back asking about when a loan was going into her bank. I used to think it was all the affiliate money, but I actually reckon a lot is loans/credit cards and keeping up appearances for the gram. Wouldn’t mind but she never buys nice stuff from these expensive designer places, it’s the cheapest smallest pieces just so you can say you wear Gucci? Her taste is appalling! If you are going to buy designer then you ought to buy statement pieces that will last forever and wear well with all sorts of other stuff.... not whatever is on sale just so you can prance around in Gucci!
100% - don’t believe everything you see. It will be credit cards. Also I looked at that hotel and for this time you can get a room for £500 for a week between two people plus flights isn’t bad. She also has a small house and probs a small mortgage and no kids

Reactions: 5
She’s gone on holiday outside of the school holidays, is only staying 4 days, is holidaying midweek & sharing a room with her mate so the holiday to Dubai won’t have been that expensive.
Perhaps she has paid off her loans after consolidating them & as has no kids can afford her lifestyle x

Reactions: 3
I genuinely think half if not all of it is replicas. There are so many accounts now on Instagram selling all of the items she has for £100ish they even come in brand boxes.

Reactions: 2
Her house is just a bog standard terrace a few streets from mine so I'd estimate her mortgage to be around 400 quid a month which between them is nothing. No kids etc means a lot of spare income. They drive a pretty modest car and it seems her spare money is all going on ''doing it for the 'gram'' and projecting an image of wealth hence all the designer labels etc. I'm sure she can afford the stuff she buys with their low overheads. Add in to the the profit from Spice Ain't Nice and all her swipe ups I'd say shes more than comfortable

Reactions: 4
It was me who posted about her consolidation loan a couple of years ago.

She’ll be using the commission from her various schemes to pay the minimum off her credit card.

Reactions: 1
I genuinely think half if not all of it is replicas. There are so many accounts now on Instagram selling all of the items she has for £100ish they even come in brand boxes.
Me too, I have a friend who has money, she has a few real bags but she buys replicas because she said it madness to spend that amount on each bag, literally no one would ever expect her to have fake bags

Reactions: 1
Me too, I have a friend who has money, she has a few real bags but she buys replicas because she said it madness to spend that amount on each bag, literally no one would ever expect her to have fake bags
I need to know these sites! I have one really mulberry but I can’t justify paying that price for more than one!

Im all for a replica, its that fact she has no taste what so ever!

100% - don’t believe everything you see. It will be credit cards. Also I looked at that hotel and for this time you can get a room for £500 for a week between two people plus flights isn’t bad. She also has a small house and probs a small mortgage and no kids
When I went to Dubai it cost us £400 return flight and the room for 4 nights between 3 of us was £500 so just over £150 each - so only cost £550 per person! We got breakfast included too! PLUS they have so many good drinks deals at those pool places- we paid £50 each one day to have unlimited drinks from midday to 7pm! So that was a cheap day! x

I actually really like her when she’s drunk! She looks like a lot of fun :)

Reactions: 5
When I went to Dubai it cost us £400 return flight and the room for 4 nights between 3 of us was £500 so just over £150 each - so only cost £550 per person! We got breakfast included too! PLUS they have so many good drinks deals at those pool places- we paid £50 each one day to have unlimited drinks from midday to 7pm! So that was a cheap day! x

I actually really like her when she’s drunk! She looks like a lot of fun :)
She does! And compared to a lot of instagrammers, she actually has real friends and a life!

Reactions: 10
I actually love drunk and on holiday Danielle! Her voice has some personality to it and shes funny?! Who'd have thought it!

Reactions: 10
Oh come on Danielle! We very nearly had full on drunk stories there 😂 don’t let us down! It’s the best part of your insta!

Reactions: 6
I need to know these sites! I have one really mulberry but I can’t justify paying that price for more than one!

Im all for a replica, its that fact she has no taste what so ever!
I also want to know which sites these are please!!?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.