Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drinking in the garden but still managing to affiliate link what she is wearing, what they are using to cook pizza .... and protein powder. WTF? That fits right in to your stories there Danielle!

Reactions: 3
Nice that her and Ben enjoy each otherโ€™s company so much but my god they both need to have a word with themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚ bleeping cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope she gets twatted and goes full cringe, so I can live vicariously through her stories while weโ€™re all stuck inside ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Her bottom teeth look no where near straight, I reckon she will be wearing aligners for much longer then she thinks

Reactions: 4
I canโ€™t help but love them when theyโ€™re pissed. That dog must be thinking oh tit not again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The easter gift we all needed to cheer us up in these trying times. Glad Ive caught them before they're deleted in the morning ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Thank god I've just caught up on them before she deletes it all!! We love you you pissed up twit

Ben's rapping stole the show tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unfollowed dan a long time ago but just watched and duck me her teeth always seem so odd like too big for her mouth ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

it was nice to see them having fun tbh as I felt it was always awkward and staged when I used to follow. I remember her saying she didnโ€™t want children and neither did Ben when They met but that he had changed his mind but she hadn't. I hope they are on the same page now.
Theres no way sheโ€™d be able to go 9 months without a drink ๐Ÿ˜‚ hi guyyyyyyysssss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.