Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully she has a few scoops this weekend because she’s been boring the life out of me again!
Totally agree! How many bloody times do we have to see the friggin Fitbit step count!?!? Another thing she has added into her boring daily repetitive storying 😂 still can't dislike her though, I just skip past her stories at the mo.

Side note: I did feel sorry for her about when she was talking about ear problems, it must be totally tit to have ear ache and tinnitus all the time. Hopefully the decaf coffee and other stuff helps her. I was also thinking maybe the fact she has hearing problems is a contributing factor to her reeeally slow speech? I dunno if that's a bit of a reach cos it could feasibly just be how she talks but, people with hearing problems do often have knock on speech problems.

Reactions: 4
God she’s boring. She must just walk on the treadmill at the gym to get the step count up 😂

Reactions: 1
The way she says “raspppppberries” really really really annoys me. Is it just me? Please someone tell me it annoys them too. Maybe it’s just because I’m from a different part of the world from her and maybe that is the proper way to say it but I have never ever heard anyone pronounce the “p” in raspberry so prominently to the point it’s annoying.
It pisses me off waaaaay more than it should !!!

Reactions: 2
It pisses me off waaaaay more than it should !!!
Thank the lord it wasn’t just me. I was starting to think I had issues and was asking everyone I know to say raspberry.
Totally agree! How many bloody times do we have to see the friggin Fitbit step count!?!? Another thing she has added into her boring daily repetitive storying 😂 still can't dislike her though, I just skip past her stories at the mo.

Side note: I did feel sorry for her about when she was talking about ear problems, it must be totally tit to have ear ache and tinnitus all the time. Hopefully the decaf coffee and other stuff helps her. I was also thinking maybe the fact she has hearing problems is a contributing factor to her reeeally slow speech? I dunno if that's a bit of a reach cos it could feasibly just be how she talks but, people with hearing problems do often have knock on speech problems.
She’s always spoke slowly and drawn out certain words, I am guessing it’s just her accent, which obviously she cannot help. I do feel sorry for her that her hearing is slowly deteriorating however people go through that and much worse every day, it’s life I’m afraid.

Does she just think.. Oo I need to earn some money so I’ll just post loads of affiliate links to previous outfits that have no relevance to this random Saturday night 💰💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she just think.. Oo I need to earn some money so I’ll just post loads of affiliate links to previous outfits that have no relevance to this random Saturday night 💰💰💰
I think that’s exactly what she does! Got to pay for that summer holiday somehow!

Reactions: 3
I wondered the exact same thing. Anything to earn the coin!

Because she's a selfish prick who leaves her dog all day everyday but it's ok though cause she gets an hour walk in the morning 🙄.

Reactions: 2
It’s literally for Instagram. The walking boots £££ new coat she spends hundreds just to have something to swipe up or talk about or make her look remotely interesting. It’s WALKING.... it doesn’t need to be bleeping posted about??!!!! She’s based her whole week around this for god sake it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Because she's a selfish prick who leaves her dog all day everyday but it's ok though cause she gets an hour walk in the morning 🙄.
I dunno, say what you want about Danielle but I think she’s a good Mum to her dog!

Reactions: 12
I dunno, say what you want about Danielle but I think she’s a good Mum to her dog!
I walk mine once in the morning 60-90mins then work all day til 5.30 where she gets another walk for another hour or 2. Danielle stated that if she doesn’t walk her then Ben does. I think that’s perfectly fine/normal for a lot of dog owners. So I agree. She is a good Mum to her dog.

Reactions: 8
She did say in recent stories that the dog gets walked twice a day.

I love walking and go for a long walk most weekends, but I wouldn't go for a nine mile walk if it was forecast to rain all day. Even with all the walking gear, if it does rain the whole way they will be soaked through. I wouldn't enjoy that at all, but I guess we're all different! 🤷‍♀️

I cannot stand the annoying head tilt in her stories, and that awful filter! I've started to watch her on mute, it's less annoying.

Anyway, she's had a very boring month, all things considered and didn't even do much for her birthday. It's all been gym and walks - she must be on a massive health kick, I wonder if she'll be less "fluffy" in her next bikini pics? I noticed she hadn't posted that many on her most recent holidays.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.