Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I may think the drunk stories are funny but never enough to ever make me swipe up for an ad

Reactions: 5
As funny as the drunk stories are, I feel as though it was a very conscious effort to get drunk stories out there last night. The drunk stories used to be funnier and more relatable when they were accidental and deleted the next day out of sheer embarrassment. In my personal opinion The drunk stories she puts on now are a bit staged and fake making them no where near as amusing.

Reactions: 8
As funny as the drunk stories are, I feel as though it was a very conscious effort to get drunk stories out there last night. The drunk stories used to be funnier and more relatable when they were accidental and deleted the next day out of sheer embarrassment. In my personal opinion The drunk stories she puts on now are a bit staged and fake making them no where near as amusing.
I agree, although she’s deleted the drunk stories now 😂

Reactions: 1
Coming on to say pretty much what has been said above. Even drunk stories are forced and fake now. I feel like she thinks to herself ‘ oh yeah I’ll get so drunk because they love it’ it’s actually very sad that she lives her life to suit others (comments about her)

Reactions: 6
Someone should tell that woman she can make it even cheaper if she mixed the spices herself. duck sake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s with the gym leg photos that she takes at an angle that makes her look like she’s got these massive muscly thighs? Same monotonous content every day, I am considering unfollowing but I love to see her drunk stories every once in a while.

Can’t believe she’s selling ‘slender powder’ ... I thought these sorts of things were now banned from being advertised on insta!

Reactions: 2
What’s with the gym leg photos that she takes at an angle that makes her look like she’s got these massive muscly thighs? Same monotonous content every day, I am considering unfollowing but I love to see her drunk stories every once in a while.
Haha I was going to comment on this before! They look like horse legs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.