Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s giving up coffee to cure her tinnitus. That’s 90% of her smoking hot Instagram content down the drain. Devastated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And just like magic....
princessplanning sends her *love u hun* birthday flowers to work and she's now sat on a Saturday evening using Princess planners to meal plan 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I did say that the drunk stories were because she was reading here and that she’d be back with the ads in January ... but flippin heck, she’s been really taking the P with them in the last two weeks 😳 muscle food, Princess planning, protein world, Spicentice and now Fibre One bars

She’s really ramped up the ads the last week or so hasn’t she? Must be because she’s trying to plan/ pay for their summer hols! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s such a liar - in her stories today she says she has been “getting all her protein from muscle food for years, long before she was an ambassador”. No Danielle, You were plugging LiveLean UK until early November 2017 and then you started plugging Musclefood from December 2017

Reactions: 10
She hasn’t taken her spice entice kits to bed has she? Tell me my eyes deceive me! Hash tag beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she says “raspppppberries” really really really annoys me. Is it just me? Please someone tell me it annoys them too. Maybe it’s just because I’m from a different part of the world from her and maybe that is the proper way to say it but I have never ever heard anyone pronounce the “p” in raspberry so prominently to the point it’s annoying.

Reactions: 7
Hopefully she has a few scoops this weekend because she’s been boring the life out of me again!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.