Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute dickheads the pair of them . McCan prick and Armstrong prick … pricks and dickheads on another level .. if they were chocolate they’d lick themselves and their vaginas alllllll day long

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs she has just shown all and sundry on line orlaaaaaaa kid just over a year old.you have just bought her an expensive pair of Nike trainers . You inconsiderate stupid person. How about you spear a thought for mums and dads who are genuinely working scraping money together. To buy a cheap pair of school shoes.so their child can go to schools. . . You are not relatable and you will never be . People are struggling Food banks , worrying how they are going to find money for school uniform . Then we get. Dopey. How much on Nike trainers for a kid over a year old . Which will last what 2 months top Get lost you stupid pair of idiots. How inconsiderate stupid

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I don’t really see what’s wrong with her buying her nike trainers and why that has anything to do with others not being able to afford school uniforms and visiting food banks. Is she not to buy her shoes? I can’t imagine Nike trainers for a 1 year old are that extravagantly priced? I’ve not checked but maybe £30?

Reactions: 22
I don’t really see what’s wrong with her buying her nike trainers and why that has anything to do with others not being able to afford school uniforms and visiting food banks. Is she not to buy her shoes? I can’t imagine Nike trainers for a 1 year old are that extravagantly priced? I’ve not checked but maybe £30?
She does do far more annoying and ridiculously extravagant things than buy nike trainers!!

She does do far more annoying and ridiculously extravagant things than buy nike trainers!!
The two pairs of Gucci earrings she’s showing for starters £285 for the first pair alone, £260 for the others….£45 max for the trainers…definitely worse things to slate her for

Reactions: 8
The two pairs of Gucci earrings she’s showing for starters £285 for the first pair alone, £260 for the others….£45 max for the trainers…definitely worse things to slate her for
Yep I’m slating her for chomping on that chocolate like a pig and talking when her mouth is full. The pair of them are absolute chavs. She’s got absolute zero class and if she thinks wearing those Gucci earrings make her look classy then she needs to get a grip. I’m sure she could pick up a similar pair for a tenth of the price down Dagenham market!

(Pretending to have) Money does not buy class. The TOWIE lot are perfect illustrations of that 😂

Reactions: 10
Why so many bridesmaids? Plus her sister is her maid of honour and presumably Orla will be involved as flower girl or whatever?!

Reactions: 3
I used to like her but anyone who represents Herbal life scamming is a no no for me

Reactions: 8
She must shift a tit of that Herbalife crap for the lifestyle to claims to have! I don’t follow her anymore, her voice goes straight through me. Does she do many Ad’s etc? Or is it just that tit nutrition business she pretends to have?

Reactions: 2
She must shift a tit of that Herbalife crap for the lifestyle to claims to have! I don’t follow her anymore, her voice goes straight through me. Does she do many Ad’s etc? Or is it just that tit nutrition business she pretends to have?
She doesn’t really do many ads, it’s just the Herbalife crap.
the lifestyle she portrays is all smoke & mirrors - that in itself is an advert for herbalife - it’s all a show that’s put on to give the impression that flogging some milkshakes = living a life of luxury in expensive hotels, driving a Bentley and spending your days shopping in Selfridges.…. it’s all bullshit. believe half of what you see and even less of what you hear…. Drives a Bentley but lives in a fairly standard house in a normal street in Brentwood… boyfriend still goes out and works a normal job….. it’s not real.

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t really do many ads, it’s just the Herbalife crap.
the lifestyle she portrays is all smoke & mirrors - that in itself is an advert for herbalife - it’s all a show that’s put on to give the impression that flogging some milkshakes = living a life of luxury in expensive hotels, driving a Bentley and spending your days shopping in Selfridges.…. it’s all bullshit. believe half of what you see and even less of what you hear…. Drives a Bentley but lives in a fairly standard house in a normal street in Brentwood… boyfriend still goes out and works a normal job….. it’s not real.
Bit like Yazmin and her level up lolstyle

I actually like her but oh my god her comparison post last august v now….. such a bad photoshop job, you can see the blurred edges in every photo!

Reactions: 1
I actually like her but oh my god her comparison post last august v now….. such a bad photoshop job, you can see the blurred edges in every photo!
I can’t stand her 😂😂 once again showing us the boring transformation pictures 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 pretty sure you can achieve this by being in a calorie deficit eating, decent food and not by buying products from her nutrition business (what a joke that is) to line her pockets!

Off on her holidays have to take mummy and daddy can’t these idiots go on holiday alone with the partner . Can’t manage the kid alone. Just because she is a toddler moving about . You can’t handle her alone .
just like ferne .take mummy with her, tv last week mummy in the background . This morning Because you can’t manage the kid alone .

Does anyone know where’s she’s gone on holiday?

Her mum has now started doing the ‘filler mouth’ smile in photos like she does. She’s probably been giving her mum photo posing tips!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.