Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The arranged pap shots of them last night are cringe. She’s loving the camera and he looks awkward 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Doing an ad on Instagram for a company doing covid testing…. This idiot really would put her name to anything wouldn’t she….!

Reactions: 4
Why do they seem to veer between dressing the kid one minute like she’s some Victorian baby having her portrait painted and then other times she’s in full on chav-tastic burberry and vile designer stuff that just looks beyond tacky. Why can’t they just dress her in normal toddler clothes?! Nice T-shirt’s/leggings/cardi’s etc

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do they seem to veer between dressing the kid one minute like she’s some Victorian baby having her portrait painted and then other times she’s in full on chav-tastic burberry and vile designer stuff that just looks beyond tacky. Why can’t they just dress her in normal toddler clothes?! Nice T-shirt’s/leggings/cardi’s etc
Agree. Those bloody knee high socks she puts on that kid are just gross.

Agree. Those bloody knee high socks she puts on that kid are just gross.
I know. And the horrible shoes. The kid is sitting in the house on a summers day, pretty sure she doesn’t need knee high socks and buckled shoes on.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her latest video?

It’s refreshing to see her with no filter but she does look so different.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else seen her video on her grid of how to wear your bikini to avoid showing love handles? Loves herself big time!

• Sick
She's done well to lose the weight as she did put on a lot whilst pregnant, but I'd say her body is very average. Certainly not as amazing as she thinks it is.

Reactions: 7
She's done well to lose the weight as she did put on a lot whilst pregnant, but I'd say her body is very average. Certainly not as amazing as she thinks it is.
Has she lost weight?? She hasn’t really mentioned it much 😉😉😉😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Off to London again to celebrate another anniversary. Weren’t they only just there in a hotel a couple of weeks ago? Why do they need to celebrate anything and everything in such an ostentatious way?

Reactions: 5
Off to London again to celebrate another anniversary. Weren’t they only just there in a hotel a couple of weeks ago? Why do they need to celebrate anything and everything in such an ostentatious way?
They are honestly pathetic. Did you see the cringe video she put up of them forcing Tom to “ask her to be his girlfriend“ as if they were all about 13 years old..…. it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her after the Dubai trip for her “shoot” but I looked at her story the other day, she’s looking more and more masculine these days, she looks awful but absolutely loves herself. Cant stick her

They are honestly pathetic. Did you see the cringe video she put up of them forcing Tom to “ask her to be his girlfriend“ as if they were all about 13 years old..…. it’s so embarrassing
Then she went and got pregnant about a week after....stay classy Danielle you massive man chav 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.