Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let the man eat his steak!! Everything Tom does she's on at him. That man looks dead behind his eyes!! He knows all the hols, cars etc won't make up for the fact he's saddled with Danielle!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel bad for saying this but I find Orla quite unfortunate looking. I just don't know what it is.
i feel bad too for saying this as she maybe a real beauty later in life ...i think its because she has quite big features and looks like her dad and is a bit serious looking.
i cant actually tell if she has any of Danielles looks as not sure any of her facial features are what she was born with!

Reactions: 8
On a scale of 1-10how pissed do you think she is that both Georgia & Tommy and Jess Wright have got their own shows!?

Not to mention that Fearn, Sam and billie do too.

She started a YT that flopped / couldn’t be arsed with once she realised itv would never giving her, her own show!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That poor child must be so bored . Yes Dan spied the screen at food time with the usual pink plastic edging no toys what’s so ever no books . Nothing . Then you wonder why Tom keeps having to follow her around. . Boredom. Why no bag of toys. From home . Stubby crayons basic paper. Cubes shaped nothing . . Toys . No wonder she is so bored . Touching everything. She has nothing to play with . Poor love . Yes orrrr laaaaaaa. My gorgeous girl sorry your bored Mummy’s has no idea She has no clue . If you had various toys favourite toys. You would not be bored

That poor child must be so bored . Yes Dan spied the screen at food time with the usual pink plastic edging no toys what’s so ever no books . Nothing . Then you wonder why Tom keeps having to follow her around. . Boredom. Why no bag of toys. From home . Stubby crayons basic paper. Cubes shaped nothing . . Toys . No wonder she is so bored . Touching everything. She has nothing to play with . Poor love . Yes orrrr laaaaaaa. My gorgeous girl sorry your bored Mummy’s has no idea She has no clue . If you had various toys favourite toys. You would not be bored it’s all about needy Dan. Poor old Tom every picture looks so bored dead his face . Gives it away . Poor man
Biggest cling on ever old Dan. Just let the poor Tom have. Space a life. .

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Honestly, heading to the beach in her Dior necklace and Rolex watch?! Come on Danielle, calm down with the bling and labels for 5 minutes on holiday please! She is so tacky!
4B79D6F6-8556-4B3E-9046-72DC2E8E9B8B.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Honestly, heading to the beach in her Dior necklace and Rolex watch?! Come on Danielle, calm down with the bling and labels for 5 minutes on holiday please! She is so tacky!
View attachment 752978
She absolutely loves herself, it’s embarrassing! Who goes for a walk in just a bikini as well, maybe walk from your sun bed to the bar yes but to go for a walk to try and get orwwwlahhh to sleep, it’s just so she can show off her Herbalife body, she’s a knob

Reactions: 12
Seems like wherever they are they let their child run around touching everything and expect everyone else to find her as cute as they do. I certainly wouldn’t want a one year old running round my table when I’m eating in a restaurant

Reactions: 9
Is it me or do they seem to do a lot of standing around?! And Orla never seems to be in comfy holiday clothes and it doesnt seem a very child friendly holiday. At that age, we always picked resorts with stuff for children, even at that age

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Is it me or do they seem to do a lot of standing around?! And Orla never seems to be in comfy holiday clothes and it doesnt seem a very child friendly holiday. At that age, we always picked resorts with stuff for children, even at that age
Never seen that child with a toy in her hand in the last 2 weeks. While she is sat at a table a screen is shoved in front of her . Then they wonder why they are chasing her about the whole time . No toys nothing to entertain her.

Reactions: 3
Has she no buggy with her... who wants to be sitting down havng a meal with a one year old running around and her mum filming it...hasn’t had a hat on in that sun all week only when one matched her swimsuit... not a little bucket in the pool .. and as for her clothes... has she not heard of next or Zara

Reactions: 6
Has she no buggy with her... who wants to be sitting down havng a meal with a one year old running around and her mum filming it...hasn’t had a hat on in that sun all week only when one matched her swimsuit... not a little bucket in the pool .. and as for her clothes... has she not heard of next or Zara
Tbf I can never get mine to wear a sun hat- just pulls it straight off ,so people must judge me 🤣
But why is orla always in bad fitted sandals ? There feet are so important at this age I don’t understand why she’s not in a proper pair of fitted Clarks or start rite sandals or shoes ? Oh I know because there not designer. I would never take a chance with messing up my babies feet orla can hardly walk in them stupid shoes.

She’s sadly an unfortunate looking child.
They are desperate to make her be a cute little dainty Instagram baby but she’s just not. The hideous too small tacky chavy “designer” clothes they keep shoehorning her into really aren’t helping.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbf I can never get mine to wear a sun hat- just pulls it straight off ,so people must judge me 🤣
But why is orla always in bad fitted sandals ? There feet are so important at this age I don’t understand why she’s not in a proper pair of fitted Clarks or start rite sandals or shoes ? Oh I know because there not designer. I would never take a chance with messing up my babies feet orla can hardly walk in them stupid shoes.
She had a hat on her a couple of days ago but it matched her swim suit but that was it

Reactions: 1
To be fair Clark's are awful and so are their shoe fitters. It once took 4 different members of staff to agree on the shoe size of my child because the first three came up with different sizes each time they tried, so they asked a 4th who came up with one size that matched the other so they went with that and then the shoe they did get to try on didnt fit anyway!

She needs flexible soles and breathable uppers and should be being measured frequently but she certainly doesnt have to only wear Clarks or Startright.

why do I follow her she’s soooo boring all
To be fair Clark's are awful and so are their shoe fitters. It once took 4 different members of staff to agree on the shoe size of my child because the first three came up with different sizes each time they tried, so they asked a 4th who came up with one size that matched the other so they went with that and then the shoe they did get to try on didnt fit anyway!

She needs flexible soles and breathable uppers and should be being measured frequently but she certainly doesnt have to only wear Clarks or Startright.
I do agree Clarks can be abit tit but there are independant shoe shops that stock Clarks or start rite which I have found much better the fitters seem more qualified. I do find they fit really well, I couldn’t put my child in any old shoe like she obviously has poor girl can hardly walk properly in them.

Old Dan’s parenting skills need sorting. Not a clue at all . Should think when orlaaaaaa gets home from holiday she must think it’s Christmas with all her toys around her . Having nothing for 2 weeks .

Reactions: 4
New to this thread but out of curiosity what is the Irish connection that they called their daughter Orla??or did they just like the name?

Also I'd you look at her first story talking to Orla they guy sitting at the table smiling is the image of John Stone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
New to this thread but out of curiosity what is the Irish connection that they called their daughter Orla??or did they just like the name?

Also I'd you look at her first story talking to Orla they guy sitting at the table smiling is the image of John Stone.
I don’t think there is any Irish connection. Presumably they just liked the name and they haven’t used the Irish spelling either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.