Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her after the Dubai trip for her “shoot” but I looked at her story the other day, she’s looking more and more masculine these days, she looks awful but absolutely loves herself. Cant stick her

Then she went and got pregnant about a week after....stay classy Danielle you massive man chav 😂
Yeah, Orla was a full on accident wasnt she, they were literally only shagging eachother for a few weeks that summer and then ooooops I’m pregnant

Reactions: 3
Boring everyone with her weight loss again 😴😴😴😴😴😴

Off to London again to celebrate another anniversary. Weren’t they only just there in a hotel a couple of weeks ago? Why do they need to celebrate anything and everything in such an ostentatious way?
Herbal life and her nutrition business paying the bills. How is anyone stupid enough to follow nutrition advice from her or Ferne 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She's so full of her own self importance considering she's talentless and looks as hard as nails - it's actually quite funny! 😂 This "boss babe" nonsense is simply all about flogging "herbal' muck under the pretence you'll lose weight with it - get a grip, you're part of the wider pyramid scheme, just like the FM hunz, Scentsy reps and people like the irritating Jane Gammons and her thrush inducing scented soap sponges. 😂 They'd not know a 9-5 job if it hit them square between their botoxed eyes, bunch of frauds! 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's so full of her own self importance considering she's talentless and looks as hard as nails - it's actually quite funny! 😂 This "boss babe" nonsense is simply all about flogging "herbal' muck under the pretence you'll lose weight with it - get a grip, you're part of the wider pyramid scheme, just like the FM hunz, Scentsy reps and people like the irritating Jane Gammons and her thrush inducing scented soap sponges. 😂 They'd not know a 9-5 job if it hit them square between their botoxed eyes, bunch of frauds! 😑
I really wish there were laws or something surrounding people without nutrition qualifications. Imagine going to study nutrition at uni then this boss babe 🤢 comes along without a single qualification and claims she has a nutrition business. It’s just so wrong but then the followers are just as stupid to believe that it’s good for you. Ferne is just as bad but at least she does cook decent recipes. This one can barely string a sentence together never mind cook anything!

Reactions: 10
I really wish there were laws or something surrounding people without nutrition qualifications. Imagine going to study nutrition at uni then this boss babe 🤢 comes along without a single qualification and claims she has a nutrition business. It’s just so wrong but then the followers are just as stupid to believe that it’s good for you. Ferne is just as bad but at least she does cook decent recipes. This one can barely string a sentence together never mind cook anything!
Yes, you're right, there should be laws because anyone these days can say they've studied nutrition by buying a bloody certificate or doing a 1 day course online, except they're nothing but frauds! 😑 She's so masculine looking and very monotone, the conversations at home must be rivetting! 🙄😂

I must admit I do find Ow-la really cute 😍 but hate the way she says her name, well hate the way she says anything really

Reactions: 6
Yes, she is a gorgeous little girl but like you say the pronunciation of the name isn’t good. Shame, as it’s such a pretty name

Reactions: 2
I must admit I do find Ow-la really cute 😍 but hate the way she says her name, well hate the way she says anything really
She’s cute but god yes agree in hating the way she pronounces her name. Also the “can we appreciate...” about everything...boring

I hate the way she randomly puts on a really terrible Australian accent sometimes, when Tom is around she does it quite often. it’s just stupid

Reactions: 2
She is very cute, such a shame her Mum is a twit though 🤣 oh god the ways she says her name 🙈 thick as pigshit and common as much that one 😂

I guess I’m in the minority then… I don’t think she’s a cute kid at all…..!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate the way she randomly puts on a really terrible Australian accent sometimes, when Tom is around she does it quite often. it’s just stupid
It’s awful isn’t it. Not sure why she thinks it’s funny. She’s a twit

Toms eyes always look like he wants to escape?

They were only shagging two minutes and she was up the duff!! i bet he thought FFS, but at least I get a Range Rover out of it!! But mate you’ve got to put up with Daniella!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now she’s put a video on of her and Ferne dancing on a table on a holiday a few years ago. They totally love themselves

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don’t know what it is with these z listers but they can’t seem to dress their kids in normal clothes. Wtf is Orla wearing today 🤦🏻‍♀️ It was like the time she was dressed in a Burberry shirt and jeans. Absolute chavs

I don’t know what it is with these z listers but they can’t seem to dress their kids in normal clothes. Wtf is Orla wearing today 🤦🏻‍♀️ It was like the time she was dressed in a Burberry shirt and jeans. Absolute chavs
It just proves that money does not buy class!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.