Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect she's wandering around the pool spouting her script and trying to flog her pwoducts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That poor kid bless her . No space freedom on top of her 24 /7. Tom doing all the work. As usual

Reactions: 7
I feel bad for saying this but I find Orla quite unfortunate looking. I just don't know what it is.

Reactions: 16
I feel bad for saying this but I find Orla quite unfortunate looking. I just don't know what it is.
I agree. We all find our own kids the most beautiful in the world 😉 but dippy danni constantly saying how gorgeous the baby is just getting boring and repetitive now 🥱🥱🥱

I agree, and she doesn't do her any favours with how she dresses her in chavy too small and too short dresses 🙄
It’s the shoes and socks for me 🥴

The picture “mummy and daddy day out”on her stories- cringing for them. They think they’re a power celeb couple. Just stop trying Danni it’s embarrassing 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I think a lot of influencers/z listers think their children are a lot more gorgeous than they actually are

I think a lot of influencers/z listers think their children are a lot more gorgeous than they actually are
I often wonder if they really do think their children are beautiful?

After all, most of them have had fillers, botox, lips done, nose jobs etc so their children are all going to look how they did prior to surgery etc.

She does dress Orla in some awful outfits though

Only come on to say what a bragging bleep she is..did you see the photo she put on her instragram story.... chanel sandals check... 15 cartier bracelets check... designer watch check. Bore off still look like a man love.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I often wonder if they really do think their children are beautiful?

After all, most of them have had fillers, botox, lips done, nose jobs etc so their children are all going to look how they did prior to surgery etc.
I was watching the Georgia & Tommy TOWIE baby special on ITVbe the other night and he joked that the baby had Georgia’s old nose 🤣🤣🤣 that made me properly laugh, he’s so blunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was watching the Georgia & Tommy TOWIE baby special on ITVbe the other night and he joked that the baby had Georgia’s old nose 🤣🤣🤣 that made me properly laugh, he’s so blunt!
Yeah I seen that, at least they can joke about it!!

Most of these insist they've had no work done and you know the child is going to disprove that!

This is the problem you see, you can have all the fillers, botox and facial surgery you want, but your kids will always come out with your old face!! 🤣

• Haha
So funny all the other holiday makers just staring at them, clearly thinking what ARE you doing!?!
C091EEB2-8E63-4EDF-965A-8D23BD211C2C.jpeg

• Haha
Why don’t they give that baby some toys to play with rather than trying to force her to sit and look pretty 😡 knobheads

Reactions: 13
Only come on to say what a bragging bleep she is..did you see the photo she put on her instragram story.... chanel sandals check... 15 cartier bracelets check... designer watch check. Bore off still look like a man love.
Spot on, no matter how much designer gear she has she does still look like a man 😂 the absolute state of her.
I wonder why she doesn’t seem to do any other ads apart from flogging her herbal shite?
I love the name Orla but every time she says it, it goes through me Orrrwlahhhh, she’s as common as muck 😂

• Haha
Spot on, no matter how much designer gear she has she does still look like a man 😂 the absolute state of her.
I wonder why she doesn’t seem to do any other ads apart from flogging her herbal shite?
I love the name Orla but every time she says it, it goes through me Orrrwlahhhh, she’s as common as muck 😂
She's always reminded me of Rylan, I think they look quite similar.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.