Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy meeting up with your baby mum friends and wearing a cropped top.

We get it!! You lost weight!! Why does she always have to show her mid-drift, her stomach actually bores me 🥱
Agreed. Her and Kate Wright are obsessed with showing off their stomachs.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think she thinks her face is amazingly beautiful
I think she looked far better before she started having all the filler pumped into her lips and cheeks. she’s never been particularly attractive and certainly not a “pretty” woman but at least when she had her natural face it was more individual, the whole exagerrated filler lips and puffy cheeks bus just boring, like every other 2 bit wannabe in Sugar Hut on a a Saturday night.

Reactions: 1
Her parents probably constantly told her as a child how beautiful and amazing she was, so she’s grown up thinking the whole world thinks it!
I remember when my son was at Junior school and they did this thing where they would frame your child's art work in a really crap frame and then sell it to you. We all bought them apart from one Mum who when asked by a really disapproving teacher why not, said "because it's crap". 😂
People with that Narcy self adoration usually had too much attention and unwarranted over the top praise or not enough!
She definitely falls in one camp.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember when my son was at Junior school and they did this thing where they would frame your child's art work in a really crap frame and then sell it to you. We all bought them apart from one Mum who when asked by a really disapproving teacher why not, said "because it's crap". 😂
People with that Narcy self adoration usually had too much attention and unwarranted over the top praise or not enough!
She definitely falls in one camp.
They are the same parents who tell their children they have a beautiful singing voice when they audition for X factor....

• Haha
I think the outfit she had on for the date night is actually quite nice, but she tagged it all this morning and it’s all expensive, designer brands. They also stayed at the Corinthian (or is it corinthia?) hotel, which is expensive. Clearly making a fortune from flogging her shakes!

Reactions: 6
I think the outfit she had on for the date night is actually quite nice, but she tagged it all this morning and it’s all expensive, designer brands. They also stayed at the Corinthian (or is it corinthia?) hotel, which is expensive. Clearly making a fortune from flogging her shakes!
It’s the Whitehall Penthouse Suite at the Corinthia Hotel. It’s around £3K PER NIGHT to stay in that suite…..sorry but what kind of idiot wastes 3 GRAND on that, for 1 night? what an absolute waste of money. Also don’t believe for a second that they aren’t putting everything on credit or accepting freebies….!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Surely if she really, truly had 3k to drop on a hotel suite for the night they’d live in a mansion!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.