Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That party had diddly squat to do with doing something nice for Orla. It was just an excuse for chavvy Dani & her gormless boyfriend to have a tacky TOWIE style party. Look at the state of all of them at it!!! The fake bake fumes are giving me a headache just looking at the photos. Kids birthday parties should have jelly & ice cream/pass the parcel/musical chairs/kids running around high on sugar/cheesy kiddie music and bowls of crisis on tables with lots of plastic cups full of orange squash and cheap cola.
That was not a kids birthday party.
Sorry I know it’s a typo but ‘bowls of crisis’ has me howling 😂😂😂

What did I just watch?!
I cannot bleeping STAND when people capitalise every word

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else really irked by the fact that so many of the TOWIE lot, whether they were a main part or a more ‘supporting’ role, have become so wealthy with zero talent and for doing nothing?

Reactions: 15
Sorry I know it’s a typo but ‘bowls of crisis’ has me howling 😂😂😂

I cannot bleeping STAND when people capitalise every word
Bowls of crisis!!!! Haha I didn’t notice that typo when I posted but that’s too funny!!!! 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t even think it was as calculated as that. they got together and were having a summer of holidays & shagging and I think Orla was an accidental pregnancy.
Ooh I didn’t know that!! Assumed Orla was planned so she could flog even more stuff with the Mum angle.

Reactions: 2
I've asked this before. her house she bought on her own which was lovely actually not your usual tacky Essex crushed velvet house. Did she sell it? Or rent it out. I was dying for a nosey at it.

I've asked this before. her house she bought on her own which was lovely actually not your usual tacky Essex crushed velvet house. Did she sell it? Or rent it out. I was dying for a nosey at it.
Sold it. It wasn’t as amazing as she made it look. It was pretty small, it looked just like a fairly normal 3 bed house - it wasn’t particularly extravagant, it was just a normal house on a normal suburban street.

She’s renting it out...it’s very close to where I live 👀

Reactions: 1
She’s renting it out...it’s very close to where I live 👀
Must be the new owners who bought it to rent out then? It was up for sale and then showing as SSTC on the estate agents website, and she also said that she had sold it etc

I remember looking at the listing online, and also then from her Instagram stories it was very easy to work out where their new house is - she did an Instagram story one day walking from the new house back to her old house, with all the street names visible as she was walking down the street so it was obvious where she was and the location of both houses (and obviously the estate agents listing of the old house gave the street address anyway!)

Must be the new owners who bought it to rent out then? It was up for sale and then showing as SSTC on the estate agents website, and she also said that she had sold it etc

I remember looking at the listing online, and also then from her Instagram stories it was very easy to work out where their new house is - she did an Instagram story one day walking from the new house back to her old house, with all the street names visible as she was walking down the street so it was obvious where she was and the location of both houses (and obviously the estate agents listing of the old house gave the street address anyway!)
do you know how much she sold her old house for?

Ahh I didn’t realise she sold it. Her new house is nothing special. On a very busy main road. Better houses in the area than the one she bought!

do you know how much she sold her old house for?
They seem to go for around £400/£450k mark in that street. Hers was a 2 bedroom house. Although saying that it probably went for more because she’s such a high profile influencer 😉😉😉

Reactions: 1
Ahh I didn’t realise she sold it. Her new house is nothing special. On a very busy main road. Better houses in the area than the one she bought!

They seem to go for around £400/£450k mark in that street. Hers was a 2 bedroom house. Although saying that it probably went for more because she’s such a high profile influencer 😉😉😉
I think it was more than that - I think it was on for over £500K because I remember at the time thinking it was a lot for a small house, even in that area.

Fancy meeting up with your baby mum friends and wearing a cropped top.

We get it!! You lost weight!! Why does she always have to show her mid-drift, her stomach actually bores me 🥱

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.