Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That garden gate she's put up instead of a safety gate looks downright dangerous, the gaps between the slats look big enough for her baby to get her head stuck in

So when she’s stuck she’s stuck in style obviously. Heaven forbid they adapted their house to look like a child lives there

Reactions: 2
Aest

Aesthetics over safety 🙄
Well, yes I guess although it looks like a bloody garden gate if you ask me!!!!!

also - seriously, can she not just put a bloody jumper or tshirt on?!! Why is she always in a sports bra/crop top?!!!!!

Reactions: 5
also - seriously, can she not just put a bloody jumper or tshirt on?!! Why is she always in a sports bra/crop top?!!!!!
This morning she had her pyjama top on not buttoned up just her bra on show, then she got dressed with a top unzipped to show off her bra again ....why would you

Reactions: 6
Maybe she needs to turn her heating down or maybe I’ve been wearing my pyjama tops wrong this whole time but never in my life have I known someone to have their bra on show so much! The constant bending over I’ve seen enough to last a lifetime.

Reactions: 5
So her blokes gone for a hair transplant.... absolutely essential in the middle of a pandemic 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He doesn't even look like he's particularly in need of a hair transplant! His hair isn't receding much at all! Still, if it's a freebie got to have it done to get every bleeping freebie they can get their mitts on!

Reactions: 1
He doesn't even look like he's particularly in need of a hair transplant! His hair isn't receding much at all! Still, if it's a freebie got to have it done to get every bleeping freebie they can get their mitts on!
I think she said he’s already had one on the front part of his hair and this is now got the crown where he’s balding? Shame because he’s actually got the kind of face shape and features that would carry off being bald. Not sure why he’s bothered?

Reactions: 3
I find her so irritating, all that pouting. And why does she call her mum Debs and not mum?!
Funnily enough there’s more people than you would think that do that(it may be an essex thing). I don’t understand it and it really grates on me!

Reactions: 1
Finally someone's calling her out over the shake diet thing - yes i hold my hands up and say that i have done shake diets in the past but for them to target new mums is just not good (I have to say im not a mum myself but the pressure i've seen is unreal)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s talking out her arse

Lucy didn’t even mention her tit Herbalife business so she’s just caused an issue over nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s talking out her arse

Lucy didn’t even mention her tit Herbalife business so she’s just caused an issue over nothing
Omg yes she makes her self look so stupid. I thought the same Lucy didn’t actually say herbal life. Danielle irritates me to the max. She rates her self and her boyfriend could do so much better. I went off her more when she gathered with lots of friends for a party during lockdown and then went to dubai and expected every one to believe her when she said it was a business trip 😂.

Reactions: 7
Not keen on either of them, but Lucy is right in what she said. And Danielle would be wise to start planning a new career because she’ll soon run out of people to flog this Herbalife tit to.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.