Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now getting upset on her stories about getting the car seat the wrong way round....boohoo! These people put their life on insta..their choice but can’t handle the criticism. Grow the hell up!
😂😂I was going to say some ones been reading tattle. Seriously a car seat will tell the weight for a child and also age. What a poor excuse Were new parents 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Seriously? “Aw we didn’t know we are just new parents” - duck off.
read the bleeping information that comes with the car seat you dumb bimbo. Or yknow Google it,

Reactions: 7
I find it strange that between the two of them not either one used a brain cell and thought this car seat could save my child’s life “I’m a new parent” so I’m going to read this safety leaflet. He clearly felt he knew what he was doing when he fitted it in the first place without reading anything.
On another note does the Bentley boot only have room for a days shopping? Because they are popping to the shops on a daily basis.

Reactions: 5
And while I’m on a rant what she meant to say was usually we go to a lady who tells us what to get and then she gifts it to us this time they have to use their own common sense and money it all went wrong

Reactions: 7
It’s not bleeping rocket science to know ur 9 month old shouldn’t be forward facing. I’m speechless at that 😳

Can I just say aswell when she said ‘omg they are telling me I’m doing wrong and they aren’t even mums themselves’ well sorry Dani but what does that tell you? It means YOU should know if people who don’t even have kids know it! 😳 no excuse ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s not bleeping rocket science to know ur 9 month old shouldn’t be forward facing. I’m speechless at that 😳

Can I just say aswell when she said ‘omg they are telling me I’m doing wrong and they aren’t even mums themselves’ well sorry Dani but what does that tell you? It means YOU should know if people who don’t even have kids know it! 😳 no excuse ffs
Couldn't agree with you more

Reactions: 8
Even people without kids should know that a baby should NOT be rear facing at 8-9 months old WTF!
So wrong, not even because we think it, it’s literally the LAW 🤷🏽‍♀️
Wait until she has a car crash she’ll see then

sorry I meant FORWARD FACING *
I mean, my child is 13 but even 13 years ago, I googled to find out the answer as I heard lots of different things about car seats and didn't know what was what

How has she not googled?! Surely the instructions on the car seat tell you it's rear facing?!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why we are surprised she put the baby in a forward facing car seat... this is the same person that took her baby abroad for ‘work’ unnecessary during a global pandemic. Clueless!

Reactions: 14
As well as being thick, she’s an arrogant witch, gone right off her after the Dubai saga. Still waiting to see your bikini shoot hun 🤔.
Let’s face it, apart from going to restaurants etc life will have been the same for her, she’s been to Dubai on holiday and is clearly still mixing with people. Can’t stand her, go and get a proper job instead of selling tit shakes to gullible people hun 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The size of that Net a Porter box she’s had delivered! 😯 She must be making a fortune flogging shakes!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
His many times do we have to see her in her underwear and tell us how much weight she’s lost. We get it...you’ve lost the weight drinking shakes! Bore off 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 12
That garden gate she's put up instead of a safety gate looks downright dangerous, the gaps between the slats look big enough for her baby to get her head stuck in

Reactions: 5
That garden gate she's put up instead of a safety gate looks downright dangerous, the gaps between the slats look big enough for her baby to get her head stuck in
Agree. Why on Earth have they put that in, instead of a proper baby gate??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.