Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain why she was holding her hand up glued to the side of her face during that entire performance on Instagram today???!!!!!!! So weird!!!!! Her face also looks different- she looks like she’s had a face lift or something- he skin is really taught and her eyes are really small & slanted
I think it’s the filter she’s using plus all the work she obviously got done when she was on holiday in Dubai...not a good look

Reactions: 2
Danielle has been asked about why she called Lucy out.
What Danielle is saying is bulls**t. I would personally spend time making food rather than whisking up a stupid shake to drink.
If you want to lose weight, perhaps eat less and exercise more 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What Danielle is saying is bulls**t. I would personally spend time making food rather than whisking up a stupid shake to drink.
Wow, what a twit she is! It’s all absolute shite she’s making tit loads of money from this tit pyramid scheme and swanning round in a Bentley, chavvy twit needs a smack

Reactions: 13
Again-She could have said it without mentioning Lucy’s name. She’s a horrible bully.

Reactions: 8
She's not just had a baby though so she's jumping to conclusions saying it's about her.

Reactions: 7
The only reason she is pissed off is because hers is an mlm!! She is only concerned about her money being impacted and her leased Bentley being taken away cause she can’t afford the repayments 😂😂😂😂
At least Lucy’s business (and trust me I’m no Lucy fan !!) is legit and is a healthy way of losing weight!!!!

Reactions: 15
Ha ha what about her mate and ‘business partner’ Ferne

Reactions: 2
What makes me laugh about Danielle is that she’s not a nutritionist; she has absolutely no clue whatsoever about any of it. She’s not a PT, she’s got no qualifications or experience at all in weight loss/nutrition - none. And she doesn’t care to learn. If she was actually genuinely interest in that side if things she would have got herself onto proper courses to learn and gained industry approved qualifications to support what she’s saying. All she is, is a mouth piece sales woman for another MLM scam company that prey on vulnerable young women (mostly)
She’s in it for the money. Thats obvious. It’s her dressing it up to be something else that’s getting peoples backs up.

Reactions: 16
If I was Danielle I would embarrassed that my manager didn’t do her research! She didn’t even answer the point about not being mentioned by name by Lucy but as the say goes “if the shoe fits...”

Reactions: 8
Her face looked dreadful in those stories. She’s got way too much cheek filler in. She’s got that cat woman look going on. She’s only gone and made herself look like a right idiot to be honest, Lucy would be better off ignoring her and not giving her any energy

Oh. Who’s been bleaching her hair? She’s not got 3/4 months of regrowth.
Probably had it done in Dubai although she’s been back from Dubai for quite a while so no doubt her hairdresser is still doing it for her. Probably under the guise of ‘styling it for a photo shoot’

The ‘cat eye’ look is definitely from cheek fillers. I’d say she had a full face of filler and Botox topped up in Dubai. Her chin also looks a lot different and less square than it used to so not sure if that’s done with clever filler placement or if she’s had something done to it, or the filters making it look that way?

Reactions: 5
Just seen her grid post aimed at lucy! I used to do forever living which had the clean 9 similar to herbalife. My team leader bullied me into preying on new mums/brides to be/stay at home mums etc.. I ended up having a breakdown because I couldn't meet the targets, my team leader was a bully towards me and I deep down knew that the products were a waste of money. I joined a gym after leaving forever living and worked with a p/t who drummed it into me, that exercise and healthy eating is the only way to lose weight, these drinks help initially but you soon put the weight back on. They are vile tasting and expensive also! They are very much fake it till you make it! My manager used to lease her car but made out she owned it, and bought it with what she made with forever living. It's all aload of bullshit and cult like. I'm fortunate to get out when I did!

Reactions: 11
Dani is also promoting her EX boyfriend business really... and probably making HIM money as it’s a piramid scheme! She has really embarrassed herself here!

Reactions: 5
Dani is also promoting her EX boyfriend business really... and probably making HIM money as it’s a piramid scheme! She has really embarrassed herself here!
I forget her about her ex she was so intense documented everything they done he always looked so fed up with her

I forget her about her ex she was so intense documented everything they done he always looked so fed up with her
Yeah he was definitely only with her for the social media exposure she could give to his business! There were clearly no feelings on his part!

Reactions: 10
Yeah he was definitely only with her for the social media exposure she could give to his business! There were clearly no feelings on his part!
Yes he always looked so fed up clearly tell there weren’t the love there for her. Any one see her meal for her mum In The garden last night looked like more then 4 for dinner by number settings at table🤔 she has taken It down of her story now probably had loads of comments about sticking to the rules yet again 😡

Reactions: 3
I guess she thought she was allowed to meet her mum as she is part of her childcare bubble?
This makes me laugh that once again she’s bent the rules to suit her. Why does she need her mum as childcare bubble. She’s got a bloody boyfriend at home with her. Has she included her dad in this bubble because there’s always lots of cars parked on their drive...next to the leased Bentley 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.