Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My best friend is a confirmed consultant for hbl its basically a shake 2x a day a meal 2x protein snacks.f1 is the shake can have with milk but they promote it with pdm (protein milk drink) you can have say chicken for snack but they promote their healthy bars and soya bean things instead.theres this powder called oat apple fibre it apparently sucks the fat out of food you eat and helps you lose weight.they also do immune booster powder and all these magic wonderful pills for health hormones theres a skin care range and now this magic college drink,though its proven college being drank doesn't make that much of a difference.theres a hot drink,cant really call it a tea as its this powder stuff that they say drink with a shot of aloe in,which of course hbl sells at inflated price.that apparently burns 80kcal a cup!
You can either pay full price for items and order through a rep or become a member at cost of around 25 this gets you a 20% discount on all items ordered on the website.
But like any pyramid scheme you think yes discount better than ordering through a rep,nope as your point go towards them!
My friend gets her bits 50% off she's even got her kids doing it as its a healthy breakfast instead of sugary cereal.
A month of just basic shake is around £40 (1 tub has x amount of servings if you need 2 a day it adds up)then if you add the pdm it 60ish then obviousness have all the extras which mount costs up.

My friend raves about Danielle as she's so sweet and lovely,no its as you're on her team you're making her money you gullible fool.
I have tried the shakes at her house and that they are nice,they do a mushroom one for soup but its just a glorified protein shake

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My best friend is a confirmed consultant for hbl its basically a shake 2x a day a meal 2x protein snacks.f1 is the shake can have with milk but they promote it with pdm (protein milk drink) you can have say chicken for snack but they promote their healthy bars and soya bean things instead.theres this powder called oat apple fibre it apparently sucks the fat out of food you eat and helps you lose weight.they also do immune booster powder and all these magic wonderful pills for health hormones theres a skin care range and now this magic college drink,though its proven college being drank doesn't make that much of a difference.theres a hot drink,cant really call it a tea as its this powder stuff that they say drink with a shot of aloe in,which of course hbl sells at inflated price.that apparently burns 80kcal a cup!
You can either pay full price for items and order through a rep or become a member at cost of around 25 this gets you a 20% discount on all items ordered on the website.
But like any pyramid scheme you think yes discount better than ordering through a rep,nope as your point go towards them!
My friend gets her bits 50% off she's even got her kids doing it as its a healthy breakfast instead of sugary cereal.
A month of just basic shake is around £40 (1 tub has x amount of servings if you need 2 a day it adds up)then if you add the pdm it 60ish then obviousness have all the extras which mount costs up.

My friend raves about Danielle as she's so sweet and lovely,no its as you're on her team you're making her money you gullible fool.
I have tried the shakes at her house and that they are nice,they do a mushroom one for soup but its just a glorified protein shake
It’s all just a load of tit though. It’s a pyramid scheme to make people money. None of them give a tit about health and none of them know the first thing about nutrition.

Reactions: 11
It’s all just a load of tit though. It’s a pyramid scheme to make people money. None of them give a tit about health and none of them know the first thing about nutrition.
Yep my friend has zero health knowledge yet sits trying tell people.aint ever tried selling to me as knows I think its a pyramid selling shite.iv just been there when she had zoom "training" they do challenges every month to make it look like you actually lose on it when u don't thats the challenge

Reactions: 2
The fact that they say the fibre sucks fat out of you 😭 no you’ll just 💩 more as you’ve increased your fibre intake....
And am sure she’s lovely....she’s got a Bentley and holidays, sorry business trips to Dubai to pay for

And giving it to her kids?! There’s how to set them up for a life of yo-yo dieting

Reactions: 7
The fact that they say the fibre sucks fat out of you 😭 no you’ll just 💩 more as you’ve increased your fibre intake....
And am sure she’s lovely....she’s got a Bentley and holidays, sorry business trips to Dubai to pay for

And giving it to her kids?! There’s how to set them up for a life of yo-yo dieting
Yep,as much as she's my friend she's sucked into it atm I've tried and tried to stop it and make her see sense now I just ignore it whenever bought up just walk away. her daughters 13 so impressionable
She just give the kids it as a milkshake and they do get treats and that but can see and hear what its all about
I wish I could link the videos of some of the stuff they claim and the pictures they are so obvious faked

Yep,as much as she's my friend she's sucked into it atm I've tried and tried to stop it and make her see sense now I just ignore it whenever bought up just walk away. her daughters 13 so impressionable
She just give the kids it as a milkshake and they do get treats and that but can see and hear what its all about
I wish I could link the videos of some of the stuff they claim and the pictures they are so obvious faked
Thats how much you get in each pot so not even a months worth if 2 shakes a day as stated so it adds up the cost

Attachments

Thats how much you get in each pot so not even a months worth if 2 shakes a day as stated so it adds up the cost
I did Herbalife for a while - they always promote it as the tub of F1 shakes last 21 days (the full challenge) however, if you have 2 shakes a day then it only lasts for about 10.5 days which is false advertising

Yesterday we had Orla forward facing in a car seat with a coat on. Today we have her and Tom going on a walk with no sign of Orla. Bets on her mum having her so she can have a break for a few hours but didn’t think to leave her daughter at home while she went and done some ‘work’ in Dubai during a pandemic. On another note we get it you think your the tit because you’ve lost your baby weight but do we need to see her half naked every story!

Reactions: 11
Yesterday we had Orla forward facing in a car seat with a coat on. Today we have her and Tom going on a walk with no sign of Orla. Bets on her mum having her so she can have a break for a few hours but didn’t think to leave her daughter at home while she went and done some ‘work’ in Dubai during a pandemic. On another note we get it you think your the tit because you’ve lost your baby weight but do we need to see her half naked every story!
I noticed the coat too 😭 it’s so thick, puffy and dangerous. May as well just put the baby on her lap while driving ffs.

Reactions: 3
There’s pretty much a 3rd car on her driveway most days so yes probably her mum going there to look after the baby. She had such a hard life doesn’t she! Btw I’m not a stalker I just live close by 👀👀

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow her? I’ve followed her for years but I’m getting so tired of her stories always including her cleavage 🙄

I get that she’s pleased with her body after the weight loss but I can’t work out whether she is just vain or proud. Or am I just bitter???

What are your thoughts?

Thank god someone else thinks she's super annoying! Lost my baby weight in 6 months.... Now constantly any excuse to get her tits or waist out 🥱🥱 boring

Today's milkshake explosion went all over her top..... Yet in her bf story her top was dry after it going everywhere..... Any excuse to get her waist out 🥱

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow her? I’ve followed her for years but I’m getting so tired of her stories always including her cleavage 🙄

I get that she’s pleased with her body after the weight loss but I can’t work out whether she is just vain or proud. Or am I just bitter???

What are your thoughts?
Just vain

Reactions: 4
Her baby is definitely forward facing this morning driving along on her stories. 😞 She not even 9 months old is she? I didn't even think that was allowed. I'm no expert but I made sure I did loads of research when buying the next car seat and it quickly became apparent just how important rear facing is for the first few years especially. There's no point me messaging her though I doubt.

Reactions: 3
Her baby is definitely forward facing this morning driving along on her stories. 😞 She not even 9 months old is she? I didn't even think that was allowed. I'm no expert but I made sure I did loads of research when buying the next car seat and it quickly became apparent just how important rear facing is for the first few years especially. There's no point me messaging her though I doubt.
Should be 15 months but I think the rules are different if you drive a Bentley?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even people without kids should know that a baby should NOT be rear facing at 8-9 months old WTF!
So wrong, not even because we think it, it’s literally the LAW 🤷🏽‍♀️
Wait until she has a car crash she’ll see then

Even people without kids should know that a baby should NOT be rear facing at 8-9 months old WTF!
So wrong, not even because we think it, it’s literally the LAW 🤷🏽‍♀️
Wait until she has a car crash she’ll see then
sorry I meant FORWARD FACING *

Reactions: 5
She’s now getting upset on her stories about getting the car seat the wrong way round....boohoo! These people put their life on insta..their choice but can’t handle the criticism. Grow the hell up!

Reactions: 6
Where are they going today? They always seem to be going out shopping like that's two day's in a row....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.