Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s talking out her arse

Lucy didn’t even mention her tit Herbalife business so she’s just caused an issue over nothing
She now looks like a complete idiot and the way she tried to defend it ....I was cringing. At the end of the day she’s selling a shake diet. It may be nutritious as she states but you can’t compare it to eating actual food. She’s as thick as pigs tit

Reactions: 8
She now looks like a complete idiot and the way she tried to defend it ....I was cringing. At the end of the day she’s selling a shake diet. It may be nutritious as she states but you can’t compare it to eating actual food. She’s as thick as pigs tit
she made me laugh when she said ‘these shakes are low cal and they put you in a calorie deficit cos that’s the only way to lose weight’ well yes Danielle so why would people spend £100 for tit shakes every month when you’ve just said yourself eat less and you’ll lose weight?? Herbalife IS tit !

Reactions: 7
Ha ha what a knob
I unfollowed her when she decided her bloke taking a few pictures of her in a bikini was ‘work’ and was necessary to travel to Dubai
I mean Herbalife is tit but it’s everything that goes along with it that people dislike even more
And wtf has she done to her face?!

And as if a good nutritionist would say how good that tit is....assuming she got her diploma from a group in deal?!

Reactions: 11
More people need to call her and Fern out on this. No tub of powder will ever replace a good nutritious meal.
They sell a lifestyle to vulnerable people, take their cash make them ill whilst they swan around in their Bentley, designer clothes and luxurious holidays.

Reactions: 11
Ha ha what a knob
I unfollowed her when she decided her bloke taking a few pictures of her in a bikini was ‘work’ and was necessary to travel to Dubai
I mean Herbalife is tit but it’s everything that goes along with it that people dislike even more
And wtf has she done to her face?!

And as if a good nutritionist would say how good that tit is....assuming she got her diploma from a group in deal?!
👏👏 well said

Reactions: 3
I'm not keen on any of them, but Danielle is such a smug witch and has annoyed most people with her lockdown rule breaking and bullshit stories on Herbalife, so I'm glad she's been called out! 👏 120 dots later and she's not bothered, obviously! 🙄 😂 I very much doubt Lucy has lost customers, so she came across as bitter and jealous... she needs to wind her neck in, stop peddling shite, stay at home and stop breaking lockdown rules! 😡

Reactions: 13
More people need to call her and Fern out on this. No tub of powder will ever replace a good nutritious meal.
They sell a lifestyle to vulnerable people, take their cash make them ill whilst they swan around in their Bentley, designer clothes and luxurious holidays.
Neither of them have any sort of moral compass, people have made themselves ill and got into debt for this crap
Also she probably should have looked at Lucy’s stories first rather than taking the word of a gossip mag journalist as she never actually named her but it must have hit a nerve if she immediately thought it was an attack on her....

Reactions: 9
Neither of them have any sort of moral compass, people have made themselves ill and got into debt for this crap
Also she probably should have looked at Lucy’s stories first rather than taking the word of a gossip mag journalist as she never actually named her but it must have hit a nerve if she immediately thought it was an attack on her....

Yes I’ve just watched Lucy’s stories and she didn’t mention Danielle. Maybe the rant was to stay relevant 🙄 Thought it was strange that they don’t follow each other. Weren’t they on TOWIE at the same time? And notice how we didn’t get the rant while she was parading around in a bra?? Trying to act serious we’re we Danielle??!

Reactions: 6
I love the fact that lucy meck called shake diets out 👏

She didn’t actually mention Danielle or Herbalife though. Danielle has made herself out to be a full on head!

Reactions: 14
I love the fact that lucy meck called shake diets out 👏

She didn’t actually mention Danielle or Herbalife though. Danielle has made herself out to be a full on head!
Honestly she’s made such a fool of herself. I’m not a fan of Lucy but she hasn’t commented at all about what’s been said. Staying classy unlike this one.

Sounds really stupid but it was really annoying me how she had her hand over her ear throughout the video 😖

Reactions: 3
And now she’s posted on her grid and people are in the comments going crazy for Lucy 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
And now she’s posted on her grid and people are in the comments going crazy for Lucy 🙄🙄
She could totally have said her piece without even mentioning Lucy and just said that she’s heard such and such. Really immature.

I got told to duck off because I wasn’t up Danielle arse like every other minion 😅😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Well, that was embarrassing.

Danielle forgot to mention that ‘her business’ is an MLM 🤣

It’s actually embarrassing that Danielle works for Herbalife. Yes, works FOR them because it is not her business at all!!

I’m no fan of Lucy but at least she has a legitimate business.

Sorry Danielle, you recruit and exploit vulnerable people for your own gain and it’s disgusting!!

More people need to be made aware of MLMs, it’s absolutely insane how many people buy into them.

Reactions: 19
Well, that was embarrassing.

Danielle forgot to mention that ‘her business’ is an MLM 🤣

It’s actually embarrassing that Danielle works for Herbalife. Yes, works FOR them because it is not her business at all!!

I’m no fan of Lucy but at least she has a legitimate business.

Sorry Danielle, you recruit and exploit vulnerable people for your own gain and it’s disgusting!!

More people need to be made aware of MLMs, it’s absolutely insane how many people buy into them.
I had to laugh at her saying she does Herbalife to help women and give them confidence . Wouldn’t selling it for half the price be more helpful ? Oh no but sure then U wouldn’t be making insane profits that keep u in the lifestyle you lead Danielle . Unfollowed her was back when she got that big wagon to roll round in posting about her hard work paying off in the middle of pandemic

Can someone explain why she was holding her hand up glued to the side of her face during that entire performance on Instagram today???!!!!!!! So weird!!!!! Her face also looks different- she looks like she’s had a face lift or something- he skin is really taught and her eyes are really small & slanted

She’s talking out her arse

Lucy didn’t even mention her tit Herbalife business so she’s just caused an issue over nothing
Thing is, she said her manager brought it to her attention because she received an email from Closer mag - why didn’t someone just look at Lucys vids before letting Danielle rant???....she banged on about facts how about you do the same before getting a few column inches!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.