Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone on here done Herbalife?

She never gives a price for the 21 day challenge, just wondered how much people are paying.

On Ferns page, she lists Danni has being one of her heroes and her weight loss journey. Does that mean she has been doing constant 21 day plans since she gave birth?

You can never get a straight answer off a Herbalife rep, they either try to flog or recruit you and never give you a price till they've bulldozed into a sale!
I became a member just as you get 25% off all the products. Didn’t sell it to anyone as not into that just wanted the savings for me and my mum. It made a tub of the shake about £23. Think the membership was £25 but you get free stuff with it like a full tub of vanilla shake and then it’s just about £6 every year to renew.

Reactions: 2
And I'm guessing the weight comes back on when you know, you start eating and stop drinking milkshakes instead of meals 😂

They also do a collagen drink which made me laugh as Fern was really pushing how wonderful it was around the time Sam faiers collagen drink thing came out and they are close friends too

That's a crazy amount. How much did you lose? I did the forever living clean 9 and lost 11lb but 13 back on, so I'm guessing it's similar.

You can get Slimfast cheaper and that does the same job 😂
I lost about a stone but quite frankly its no way to live and does nothing but make you dependent on shakes if you want to lose/maintain weight loss. Think it’s very similar to forever living

Reactions: 1
I lost about a stone but quite frankly its no way to live and does nothing but make you dependent on shakes if you want to lose/maintain weight loss. Think it’s very similar to forever living
All of these types of “diet” are a con. Herbalife/forever living/slim fast/slimming world etc etc etc they are all designed to fleece people of their money. That’s it. They don’t work long term because all they do is replace one disordered way of eating with another; eventually you stop and revert back to “normal” and the weight goes back on and the cycle starts again.

people need to understand that if they are overweight it’s their Current lifestyle that is wrong - and it’s that which needs to change. Not by swapping meals for milkshakes but by resetting the relationship with food and exercise as a permanent lifestyle change.

Reactions: 11
I tried Herbalife through Danielle a couple of years ago. Didn’t lose any weight and also didn’t like the taste. (I’ve since tried slimfast- much cheaper and tastier in my opinion) anyway just before Christmas a rep from her team messaged me on whatsapp asking why I stopped and if I would like to re join. How did she get my number?! Is that breaking some kind of data protection law?!

I tried Herbalife through Danielle a couple of years ago. Didn’t lose any weight and also didn’t like the taste. (I’ve since tried slimfast- much cheaper and tastier in my opinion) anyway just before Christmas a rep from her team messaged me on whatsapp asking why I stopped and if I would like to re join. How did she get my number?! Is that breaking some kind of data protection law?!
They have your number on record when you order and email address
You have to opt out not to be contacted
I still get emails

Ahh I probably didn’t do it properly! I’ve not had emails for ages so just found it a bit strange x

Poor little girl honestly state of that thing she has stuck on her . Just no so no and so chav . Poor little thing. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤐
She dresses her up like a bloody show pony. Absolute chav. The bow things aren’t a good look either. Ffs just dress her like a normal baby! Oh and she definitely has visitors last ween when she was meant to be self isolating...different cars on the drive today compared to last week 💁🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Haa. busted little miss not so perfect yet again They have not been self isolating . Same old . yet again who was riding out in the country side for a drive. who had a party which the papers picked up on . Same old tales. same old lies. Just like Dubai.lies lies lies SAME OLD BULL SH1T

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She dresses her up like a bloody show pony. Absolute chav. The bow things aren’t a good look either. Ffs just dress her like a normal baby! Oh and she definitely has visitors last ween when she was meant to be self isolating...different cars on the drive today compared to last week 💁🏻‍♀️
What is their house like? Is it massive?

So glad I found this thread I had to unfollow her today. Spouting her crap about Herbalife when it’s all a load of shite. It’s frustrating as I do enjoy TOWIE and thought she was one of the better ones on there, who stood up for herself but agree with others here that my opinion has changed she’s no better than the rest of them!

And stop showing your bloody stomach with crop tops every story and post it’s so annoying!!! “I lost 4 stone” yes hun by drinking tit shakes, when they stop and she starts eating actual food again she’ll put some of it back on. Really aggravates me that people fall for this as I’m on my own weight loss journey through a calorie deficit and actually exercise I do 3-4 times a week and it took me nearly two months to lose 14 whole lbs and guess what, none of it has gone back on as I am doing it (or so I like to think) steadily and properly....I eat what I fancy in moderation no shakes in sight. It’s tough but I feel good and yet they are all “drink a shake and lose 100 stone” type tit!

I just hate the thought of people believing these shakes and pyramid schemes work 😡😡😡

Bore off with your ‘work trip’ love, sick of them not even apologising for their lack of morals and deleting comments. It’s nothing to do with the fact that legally they may be able to physically take a flight it’s the ‘I’m alright jack’ attitude and lack of morals that does my head in. Rant over 😂

Reactions: 21
Am I wrong in thinking theres a lockdown and she’s just posted a video of her niece having Elsa visiting and wishing her happy birthday?? And not one person has commented on it being a lockdown!!!

Reactions: 3
Am I wrong in thinking theres a lockdown and she’s just posted a video of her niece having Elsa visiting and wishing her happy birthday?? And not one person has commented on it being a lockdown!!!
I thought exactly the same thing🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ They’ll probably say it’s allowed as they are outside and socially distanced! And there she goes again with her herbalshite and filming herself 🙄🙄

Don’t usually watch her stories but today I did and I wondered how old is her daughter? as she has put her forward facing.

just a genuine question as I currently live in US now and my daughter is 15 months old and still rear facing

Don’t usually watch her stories but today I did and I wondered how old is her daughter? as she has put her forward facing.

just a genuine question as I currently live in US now and my daughter is 15 months old and still rear facing
Her daughter is 8 or 9 months.

She’s nearly 9 months old....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.