Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so this is the essential photo shoot she fucked of to Dubai 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Mind bleeping blown at this head
Exactly. She could have stood in her bedroom in her bikini or in her underwear if she wanted.
Her trip to Dubai was a family holiday. It was nothing to do with “work”
She’s a lying sack of tit.

Reactions: 18
Wow so this is the essential photo shoot she fucked of to Dubai 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Mind bleeping blown at this head
Yep and she’s straight on deleting comments if you mention her holiday...oops I mean work trip. I mean really who does she think she is? Is she really all that? I don’t think so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yep and she’s straight on deleting comments if you mention her holiday...oops I mean work trip. I mean really who does she think she is? Is she really all that? I don’t think so 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s rough as old boots. She’s really not an attractive woman whatsoever. And she’s got a very average body. There’s nothing special about her at all.

Reactions: 11
She’s rough as old boots. She’s really not an attractive woman whatsoever. And she’s got a very average body. There’s nothing special about her at all.
If losing her baby weight is one of her biggest achievements (it certainly seems it 🙄) then she needs to look at her life, absolute cretin! 🤬 She's very masculine looking, has a hard looking face! I know she's had work done, but I reckon she'd look like that anyway. I used to like and follow her, not anymore! 🤬

Reactions: 9
Unfollowed!

I live in Dubai and we were desperate to travel back to the UK for Christmas. My kids havent seen their grandparents for over a year😢 but guess what... we cancelled our trip just days before which was bloody stressful and expensive but we knew what the rules said about international travel in and out of the UK so we didn’t do it!

Twats like Danielle coming to Dubai and swanning around like they’d never heard the words ‘mask’ or ‘social distancing’ and a huge part of the reason I’m facing probably another year before I see my family and why cases have surged so dramatically here since Christmas!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Agreed. And she doesn’t seem to have a nice personality either. But she genuinely thinks of herself as a great catch.

Reactions: 3
I’ve always thought she seems like quite a nice, upbeat person who sees the best in others but after all the Dubai stuff I’m really changing my opinion on her.

Reactions: 11
Well, she’s been very quiet on social media again the last couple of days after treating us all to her weight loss pic. Scared of more negative comments perhaps?

Well, she’s been very quiet on social media again the last couple of days after treating us all to her weight loss pic. Scared of more negative comments perhaps?
Probably breaking self isolation rules...👀

Reactions: 6
Has anyone on here done Herbalife?

She never gives a price for the 21 day challenge, just wondered how much people are paying.

On Ferns page, she lists Danni has being one of her heroes and her weight loss journey. Does that mean she has been doing constant 21 day plans since she gave birth?

You can never get a straight answer off a Herbalife rep, they either try to flog or recruit you and never give you a price till they've bulldozed into a sale!

Reactions: 2

She never gives a price for the 21 day challenge, just wondered how much people are paying.

On Ferns page, she lists Danni has being one of her heroes and her weight loss journey. Does that mean she has been doing constant 21 day plans since she gave birth?

You can never get a straight answer off a Herbalife rep, they either try to flog or recruit you and never give you a price till they've bulldozed into a sale!
Never done it and never will but I did read a comment on her page and someone said they couldn’t afford £90 per month!!! I suppose it depends on how many shakes/soups/teas you have each day! Surely it would be better to spend that money on a qualified nutritionist not some airheads who read off a script as they haven’t got a clue what they’re talking about. I just find it all a massive con. I literally can’t stand her now!

Reactions: 4
Let’s just put this right here shall we bit of a reminder. . dubai was not a work trip . She does not care . They have both been out during the 10 days isolation Come on We aren’t that stupid. If little miss perfect can have a party at home no way they are going to be in for 10 Days .

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7

prices are on there for the products of just buying direct from the website. Its expensive.

Let’s just put this right here shall we bit of a reminder. . dubai was not a work trip . She does not care . They have both been out during the 10 days isolation Come on We aren’t that stupid. If little miss perfect can have a party at home no way they are going to be in for 10 Days .
Well there were 3 cars on her driveway when I went past the other day....I mean maybe they have 3 or maybe they don’t...just saying 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

The £147 is per week....
I’m ashamed to say I tried it once, it tastes like crap and yes you drop weight but as soon as you eat real food again it’s back on again with extras....only way you’ll keep the weight off is by drinking that tit forever, which is exactly what the likes of Danni want

Reactions: 5
I’ve toyed with the idea of trying Herbalife in the past as a friend has used it from time to time when she wants to lose weight for a holiday and says it works well for her. However I’ve found that just eating sensibly and intermittent fasting works well for me and it’s nowhere near the cost of Herbalife.

I wonder how many ‘girlzzz’ she has on her team? Must be loads to afford all the business class travel, designer bags, Botox and fillers, Balenciaga trainers....

I’ve toyed with the idea of trying Herbalife in the past as a friend has used it from time to time when she wants to lose weight for a holiday and says it works well for her. However I’ve found that just eating sensibly and intermittent fasting works well for me and it’s nowhere near the cost of Herbalife.

I wonder how many ‘girlzzz’ she has on her team? Must be loads to afford all the business class travel, designer bags, Botox and fillers, Balenciaga trainers....
And don’t forget the Bentley parked on her drive!!

Reactions: 5
Never done it and never will but I did read a comment on her page and someone said they couldn’t afford £90 per month!!! I suppose it depends on how many shakes/soups/teas you have each day! Surely it would be better to spend that money on a qualified nutritionist not some airheads who read off a script as they haven’t got a clue what they’re talking about. I just find it all a massive con. I literally can’t stand her now!
And I'm guessing the weight comes back on when you know, you start eating and stop drinking milkshakes instead of meals 😂

They also do a collagen drink which made me laugh as Fern was really pushing how wonderful it was around the time Sam faiers collagen drink thing came out and they are close friends too

The £147 is per week....
I’m ashamed to say I tried it once, it tastes like crap and yes you drop weight but as soon as you eat real food again it’s back on again with extras....only way you’ll keep the weight off is by drinking that tit forever, which is exactly what the likes of Danni want
That's a crazy amount. How much did you lose? I did the forever living clean 9 and lost 11lb but 13 back on, so I'm guessing it's similar.

You can get Slimfast cheaper and that does the same job 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.