Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched her stories from yesterday...

why is she sitting there flashing her bra and boobs? bleeping do your top up and have a bit of self respect.

the absolute shite coming out of her mouth trying to justify the Dubai holiday...... what a load of crap. “We booked it months ago” SO bleeping WHAT??!!!!!!!!!!! More fool you for booking a holiday when the world is in the middle of a pandemic!!!! Sorry Dani, but getting your kit off for a “bikini shoot” which you’ve more thank likely paid for yourself really doesn’t cut it.... stop lying! And sorry but “everyone’s entitled to do whatever they want, no judgment” ERRRRR NO YOU BRAINLESS TWUNT!!!!!! bleeping hell.

also - her hair extensions look bleeping awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
just watched her stories from yesterday...

why is she sitting there flashing her bra and boobs? bleeping do your top up and have a bit of self respect.

the absolute shite coming out of her mouth trying to justify the Dubai holiday...... what a load of crap. “We booked it months ago” SO bleeping WHAT??!!!!!!!!!!! More fool you for booking a holiday when the world is in the middle of a pandemic!!!! Sorry Dani, but getting your kit off for a “bikini shoot” which you’ve more thank likely paid for yourself really doesn’t cut it.... stop lying! And sorry but “everyone’s entitled to do whatever they want, no judgment” ERRRRR NO YOU BRAINLESS TWUNT!!!!!! bleeping hell.

also - her hair extensions look bleeping awful.
This is what still gets me...she actually thinks so highly of herself that she thinks it’s worthwhile to put her baby at risk to go on a bikini shoot to show off her weight loss by drinking 3 shakes a day...of course you’re going to lose weight drinking that tit! Like someone else said she’d have been more inspiring by losing the weight through healthy eating! If it was work why did her boyfriend go?? Couldn’t she have gone for a few days??? Oh that’s right because it was a holiday and not work!!!

Reactions: 6
This is what still gets me...she actually thinks so highly of herself that she thinks it’s worthwhile to put her baby at risk to go on a bikini shoot to show off her weight loss by drinking 3 shakes a day...of course you’re going to lose weight drinking that tit! Like someone else said she’d have been more inspiring by losing the weight through healthy eating! If it was work why did her boyfriend go?? Couldn’t she have gone for a few days??? Oh that’s right because it was a holiday and not work!!!
It actually kills me off when she prattles on about “ma nutrishun bizniz” ————ITS bleeping HERBALIFE YOU ABSOLUTE IMBECILE!!!!!!!! It’s not a nutrition business it’s a bleeping scam pyramid scheme!!!!!!! “Content fur ma nutrishun buzniz” GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It actually kills me off when she prattles on about “ma nutrishun bizniz” ————ITS bleeping HERBALIFE YOU ABSOLUTE IMBECILE!!!!!!!! It’s not a nutrition business it’s a bleeping scam pyramid scheme!!!!!!! “Content fur ma nutrishun buzniz” GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!!!!
Her and Ferne...thick as 2 short planks and giving advice about nutrition. Some people go to Uni for years to study and these dimwits come along and have gullible people signing up wasting their money whilst lining the pockets of these 2 knobs!

Her and Ferne...thick as 2 short planks and giving advice about nutrition. Some people go to Uni for years to study and these dimwits come along and have gullible people signing up wasting their money whilst lining the pockets of these 2 knobs!
I did ask Ferne what her qualifications were on giving out nutrition and exercise advice...blocked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Herbalife is absolute muck so is she. If she’s the great business woman she professes to be she could pose on Loughton high street and still sell it. Essex and London are a real hotspot and there she is swanning off. Also why put your baby at risk, even not risk of covid but if they got it who would look after orla
She gives no women confidence, I couldn’t afford Herbalife for a start is sooo expensive
All them towie lot are as bad as each other the constant justification of their actions. That Yaz and Locke are exactly the same

Reactions: 6
This sounds just like her 😂😂😂😂 love it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow before I even got right through the stories. These people are an absolute embarrassing disgrace. I stopped watching after she said ‘I worked hard ‘ no you didn’t you moron. My best friend is a respiratory nurse and also has asthma and she’s worked hard through the pandemic and looked after her 2 young boys, one who has autism, challenging behaviour etc that was after being widowed 2 years years ago at just 36. She has worked HARD not some moron pushing her nutritional business as she calls it because even she can’t bring herself to say herbalife. Do these stupid people not think about what would happen if they became ill with COVID while abroad and were stuck there in hospital for months or worse coming home without someone because they died from Covid while ‘ working in Dubai ‘. Is it wrong that I almost wish one of these idiots would get it to teach them a lesson.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I had to unfollow before I even got right through the stories. These people are an absolute embarrassing disgrace. I stopped watching after she said ‘I worked hard ‘ no you didn’t you moron. My best friend is a respiratory nurse and also has asthma and she’s worked hard through the pandemic and looked after her 2 young boys, one who has autism, challenging behaviour etc that was after being widowed 2 years years ago at just 36. She has worked HARD not some moron pushing her nutritional business as she calls it because even she can’t bring herself to say herbalife. Do these stupid people not think about what would happen if they became ill with COVID while abroad and were stuck there in hospital for months or worse coming home without someone because they died from Covid while ‘ working in Dubai ‘. Is it wrong that I almost wish one of these idiots would get it to teach them a lesson.
No it’s not wrong to feel this way. I said the same thing about Sam Faiers. The only way these idiots are going to learn is if they get sick with the virus. The lot of them carrying on like nothings happened. They make me sick. Hope your friend is ok. They’re all heroes in my eyes xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have to be careful about what I write (for obvious reasons as I live in Dubai) cases have shot up massively here I literally have covid now and I’ve been working from home since March - Dubai is open because they can’t afford to lockdown and lose tourism - I know so many people here who have had covid this month, most normal people haven’t been able to come to the U.K. (or have family over) for the last year beacuse of this pandemic it pisses me off massively seeing these Z listers taking the piss like they do and just thinking rules don’t apply to them - nothing like being all in it together is there! Absolute selfish scum bags the lot of them!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I have to be careful about what I write (for obvious reasons as I live in Dubai) cases have shot up massively here I literally have covid now and I’ve been working from home since March - Dubai is open because they can’t afford to lockdown and lose tourism - I know so many people here who have had covid this month, most normal people haven’t been able to come to the U.K. (or have family over) for the last year beacuse of this pandemic it pisses me off massively seeing these Z listers taking the piss like they do and just thinking rules don’t apply to them - nothing like being all in it together is there! Absolute selfish scum bags the lot of them!
Not in the least surprised. Hope you get a mild dose like I did, the fatigue and headaches were the worst part.

Reactions: 4
In her stories today she shows Orla eating in her high chair. The boyfriend is stood in the back ground. Danielle then films herself walking away, you can see Orla in the highchair with her food bowl still. Danielle then stands out of sight of orla and starts talking about weaning and the boyfriend then walking into the same room and through a door for about a minute then wanders back through.

So they leave Orla alone, out of site, with food in her bowl?

Is it more or is that not safe?! She could have choked in that time.

Attachments

• Wow
So she’s posted pictures again of her weight loss (boring) and mentioned her work trip to Dubai...all comments calling her out quickly deleted!!

Yes, very dangerous. More interested in filming than their child’s safety.
I used to really like her but she’s just like the rest of the self centred airheads that think they’re some kind of celebrity but clearly aren’t!

Reactions: 10
So she’s posted pictures again of her weight loss (boring) and mentioned her work trip to Dubai...all comments calling her out quickly deleted!!

I used to really like her but she’s just like the rest of the self centred airheads that think they’re some kind of celebrity but clearly aren’t!
There’s an article in the DM about it, people should leave the comments under that, she can’t delete those

I don’t even think what she’s “achieved” is particularly impressive. She’s just dropped the water weight she had when she was pregnant. Nothing more. She’s been restricting what she eats which if anyone did the same they would also drop weight. It’s got nothing to do with her bogus Herbalife tit she’s trying to flog. She’s actually disgusting- she’s praying on young vulnerable women with this whole “i lost 4 stone using Herbalife” nonsense.

Reactions: 13
I don’t even think what she’s “achieved” is particularly impressive. She’s just dropped the water weight she had when she was pregnant. Nothing more. She’s been restricting what she eats which if anyone did the same they would also drop weight. It’s got nothing to do with her bogus Herbalife tit she’s trying to flog. She’s actually disgusting- she’s praying on young vulnerable women with this whole “i lost 4 stone using Herbalife” nonsense.
This is what really winds me up about these people. ‘I got skinny after baby’ no you didn’t. You had a baby. An actual human and waters. Of course you’re going to lose weight 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.