Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think all the Z-List celeb magazines don't help matters, with their stories of celebs posing in a bikini having lost baby weight, and naked bump photos during pregnancy. It gives the Z-listers an inflated idea of their importance.

Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed , can’t believe her reasons for going! The rest of the country haven’t been on holiday, haven’t seen family and friends, but we’ve all had to manage, we’ve done it to keep one another safe. She swans off to Dubai cause she wants to promote her rank body on a beach, just because she’d already booked it and wanted to promote her hard work losing weight!
I’m so angry

Reactions: 21
Didnt stop her Tom posting a meal out with a load of his mates during "her working holiday". Took them with her??? Why??? She said back in Nov theyd booked a family holiday in the New Year. Oh just fek off Danni and take Fearne with you 🖕🖕 (but leave Orlaaaaa because she is damn cute!) 💚

Reactions: 14
Watched her insta story. Sorry Danielle but your excuses aren’t cutting it. I’ve been looking at the same 4 walls for weeks and having conversations with my cat, but you’re off to Do-boy for some photos. Get stuffed.

Reactions: 17
I had a holiday booked
I didn't go because we were in lockdown and we weren't allowed..... But according to her she was ok to go because she booked it ages ago

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I had a holiday booked
I didn't go because we were in lockdown and we weren't allowed..... But according to her she was ok to go because she booked it ages ago
Exactly! Us sensible folks all cancelled holidays this year. Celebrities seem to be a strange breed either incapable of cancelling a holiday or thinking they’re superior and that the rules don’t apply to them.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Didnt stop her Tom posting a meal out with a load of his mates during "her working holiday". Took them with her??? Why??? She said back in Nov theyd booked a family holiday in the New Year. Oh just fek off Danni and take Fearne with you 🖕🖕 (but leave Orlaaaaa because she is damn cute!) 💚
She’s making herself look even more stupid because she clearly said in Nov she was going on holiday...no mention of work. Fits she honestly think people are as stupid as she is?? And I’m no psychologist but you could see was so uncomfortable trying to justify her HOLIDAY 🤥🤥

Reactions: 15
What a twit she is, she can’t even look at the camera properly, she keeps looking away. She’s such a liar, people only hide things when they know it’s wrong. Unfollowing now because she’s a selfish horror, can’t stand the sense of entitlement. She tested the water with the picture she put up didn’t she, then turned comments off when people were going for her. duck off Danielle go and get a proper job

Reactions: 12
I cleaned my social media off the other week, every self entitled celeb, that put others at risk I unfollowed. Dubai holiday lot, people talking about conspiracy, bed hoppers, constant moaners and thoughtless shoppers with no clue to the fact millions have lost their jobs and just want to know where next months rent/mortgage is coming from not where to buy a Bentley 😡 these celebs and influencers seem to forget that WE keep them relevant, and paid. Well they’re not getting my money 🤷🏼‍♀️

If she had any backbone about going on holiday (booked 6 months ago while still in lockdown or booked in the November lockdown, she clearly has cream cheese for brains as she can’t remember which lie) She’d stick a post up and deal with the out come, but she’s a grade A pussy! I really hope this year is the end of the insta influencer z list house of crap stuff!

Reactions: 14
When she said ‘you know the government said you can only travel for business’ I don’t think Bojo meant bikini Instagram pictures.

How pathetic, load of lies come out of her mouth. She don’t know what to say next to make her look silly. You turned your comments of because you were getting back lash. And stopped putting up pictures for the same reason. Disgusting you need to think before you speak . Funny how Tom is no were to be seen usually in the background you stopped to sort Orla out . won’t be in for 10 days no way

Reactions: 5
I just unfollowed this dim wit!!! Can’t follow someone who I’ve lost all respect for

Reactions: 4
Just watched her stories, unfollowed when she went to Dubai....‘everyone is entitled to do what they want’ except we’re in a pandemic and with oxygen thieves like her moving amongst us we’ll never see the end of this....what a sense of entitlement
Not sure the hotel photographer taking photos of you on the beach counts as work...absolute liberty

Reactions: 10
Unfollowed now.

Between the herbal life crap and her swanning off to Dubai for ‘work’ (yeh okay Hun you probably paid for the shoot yourself for publicity but you tell yourself it’s work 😂😂) I’m done! I’ll miss seeing the baby on her stories but I can’t keep following people like this!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how these ‘influencers’ can justify the trips. Who are they influencing? The rest of the world who can’t go anywhere 😒

Reactions: 9
And I really feel these influencers who lose their baby weight discourage more mums than actually help, when I see her love her cushty little life , barely lifts a finger other than to make up a tit shake and say this is how I done it swipe up join my nutrition business call..... oh duck off I enjoy following mums who have done it firstly through eating right and exercising, no need to shell out hundreds of pounds on tit!! And secondly seeing normal mums just like me who work , shop in high street shops, not harrods and selfridges etc just normality , I like inspo accounts
Don’t get me wrong but wtf is inspirational about Danielle from towie .....oh and the unbuttoned pj’s this morning tipped me over the edge so unessacary!! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 11
And I really feel these influencers who lose their baby weight discourage more mums than actually help, when I see her love her cushty little life , barely lifts a finger other than to make up a tit shake and say this is how I done it swipe up join my nutrition business call..... oh duck off I enjoy following mums who have done it firstly through eating right and exercising, no need to shell out hundreds of pounds on tit!! And secondly seeing normal mums just like me who work , shop in high street shops, not harrods and selfridges etc just normality , I like inspo accounts
Don’t get me wrong but wtf is inspirational about Danielle from towie .....oh and the unbuttoned pj’s this morning tipped me over the edge so unessacary!! 😡😡😡😡
The pj's were the final straw for me funnily enough

Reactions: 3
She does the exact same smile in every single photo. Has anyone else noticed that? It’s like there’s the same cardboard cut out person in each pic

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.