Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still nothing on Instagram and she’s always posting on her stories so must still be out there.

Goes to show she knows how wrong it is or she’d be posting as normal!

Reactions: 1
Still nothing on Instagram and she’s always posting on her stories so must still be out there.

Goes to show she knows how wrong it is or she’d be posting as normal!
I read an article (Daily Mirror right enough so not sure how true) that a number of Love Island and TOWIE ‘celebs’ are frightened to come back in case they get interviewed by the Police about their rule breaking. People are fed up and have been reporting them to the Police....if it’s true couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of people quite frankly

Reactions: 7
I read an article (Daily Mirror right enough so not sure how true) that a number of Love Island and TOWIE ‘celebs’ are frightened to come back in case they get interviewed by the Police about their rule breaking. People are fed up and have been reporting them to the Police....if it’s true couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of people quite frankly
I hope she does get reported. She’s another one that thinks she’s a celeb but in reality she’s an ex reality star now conning people out of money with her Herbalife business. The lot of them need to be fined. And again she’s another one turning off comments. Don’t put your life on insta if you can’t handle the criticism 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I wonder what her family think of them swanning off on holiday, breaking rules during a pandemic. Her Sister is a teacher and her Dad is in the police assuming both working through all this. Talk about rubbing it in!

• Wow
I wonder what her family think of them swanning off on holiday, breaking rules during a pandemic. Her Sister is a teacher and her Dad is in the police assuming both working through all this. Talk about rubbing it in!
She’ll still try and justify it saying it was work...a bloody bikini shoot or something to show off her baby weight loss. She seriously needs to get over herself. I used to like her but then she started all of that Herbalife tit and I just unfollowed her. I can imagine some of her followers getting into debt to be able to afford the products. It’s an absolute con and all they’re doing is lining her pockets. She couldn’t give a tit about them as she’s clearly shown by posting nothing for weeks and turning off comments. Then she’ll sneak back into the country (if she’s not already here) and post pics of her baby to detract from her breaking the rules.

Reactions: 5
She's currently justifying her Dubai trip on her stories.

Summary: she booked Dubai 6 months ago as she made a pact with herself to lose her baby weight and get into a bikini and to promote her nutrition business to help other women out. She tested negative before they went and tested negative on her return and is going to isolate for 10 days.

Bell end. Looks weird on her stories too

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Summary: she booked Dubai 6 months ago as she made a pact with herself to lose her baby weight and get into a bikini and to promote her nutrition business to help other women out. She tested negative before they went and tested negative on her return and is going to isolate for 10 days.

Ah, the old 'help other women out' chestnut!

She apparently 'understands other peoples' frustrations' about her travelling abroad. How bleeping patronising!! Her whole explanation is condescending to her followers.

Honestly, I would have far more respect for these z listers if they actually owned the fact that they did choose to go on holiday, rather than go on with their bullshit explanations about why they simply had to go abroad and it was unavoidable.

I've gone right off her now!

Does anyone else cringe when she talks about her 'Nutrition business'?

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else cringe when she talks about her 'Nutrition business'?
Hell yes! It’s embarrassing to be honest!

Just seen her stories what a load of BS why can’t she just admit she wanted a holiday rather than trying to justify it! A shoot could have been done in a studio in this country if she absolutely had to do it!

Still think the baby is a cutie though!

Reactions: 4
So apparently they are 'self isolating' as per the current law after travelling abroad. I'll believe that when I see it!

Ok. So I’ve not listened to all the bullshit (only got through 3 ‘poor me’ shite) but she can only do shots in Dubai? Why? She walks around her house half naked all the time. Do it in the bedroom.
Many people booked holidays and cancelled them. Many people had babies, lost weight and feel good about themselves (I am not one and still a fat bastard 18 months later 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she was pregnant she did a lingerie bump shoot for a magazine in a stately home or hotel type place in the UK so she totally could have done a photo shoot here. Even in front of a green screen and a bloody Dubai beach superimposed on the background if it's so vital that she's on a beach.

Nutrition business? Help other women out?
what by making them feel tit because they’ve just have a baby and can’t live on 3 shakes a day?
Only person she’s helping out is herself, lining her pockets on the back of others misery
I unfollowed her when she decided to go to chav central....must be killing all these z listers not being able to show off their business class flights and hotels to the plebs

Reactions: 9

Yep how much was she trying to convince herself that it was a business trip. What a head to think you’re all that to go and do a bikini shoot to show off your weight loss...by drinking crap 3 times per day!
I think the word nutrition should be banned with these sorts of businesses as it’s absolutely not nutrition. She drives around Brentwood in her Bentley all paid for by her earnings from Herbalife. The amount of people that get sucked into it is very scary! Even her mum was trying to justify her being in Dubai by saying she hadn’t had much maternity leave...what so she was on holiday then!

Nutrition business? Help other women out?
what by making them feel tit because they’ve just have a baby and can’t live on 3 shakes a day?
Only person she’s helping out is herself, lining her pockets on the back of others misery
I unfollowed her when she decided to go to chav central....must be killing all these z listers not being able to show off their business class flights and hotels to the plebs
I used to really like her but she’s shown her true colours. Just another clown like her best mate Ferne

Reactions: 9
Yep how much was she trying to convince herself that it was a business trip. What a head to think you’re all that to go and do a bikini shoot to show off your weight loss...by drinking crap 3 times per day!
I think the word nutrition should be banned with these sorts of businesses as it’s absolutely not nutrition. She drives around Brentwood in her Bentley all paid for by her earnings from Herbalife. The amount of people that get sucked into it is very scary! Even her mum was trying to justify her being in Dubai by saying she hadn’t had much maternity leave...what so she was on holiday then!

I used to really like her but she’s shown her true colours. Just another clown like her best mate Ferne
I’ve gone back to work at 5 weeks with both children, and never Would I say I deserve a holiday in a pandemic!!! A lot of women haven’t had their maternity leave they deserve but they are not swanning off on, let’s call it what it actually is, HOLIDAY!!! I detest these influencers. I hope they never get work again.

She looks uncomfortable filming.. cos she knows she is in the wrong
yer, which is why she also turned comments off on her posts!

I hate the tone all the Z-listers and instagrammers are taking when they're offering their crappy explanations, as if all of their followers are just causing aggro. Said Z listers, Danielle included, come across as being a bit eye rolly about having to justify themselves. In the vein of 'I'm special. I can do as I like. But I'll offer a little explanation to make sure you minions keep following me so that I can continue to flog tat to you all'

Reactions: 6
I hate the tone all the Z-listers and instagrammers are taking when they're offering their crappy explanations, as if all of their followers are just causing aggro. Said Z listers, Danielle included, come across as being a bit eye rolly about having to justify themselves. In the vein of 'I'm special. I can do as I like. But I'll offer a little explanation to make sure you minions keep following me so that I can continue to flog tat to you all'
I think people just continue to unfollow them. I know overall it won’t make much of a difference but it makes me feel better.

I’ve gone back to work at 5 weeks with both children, and never Would I say I deserve a holiday in a pandemic!!! A lot of women haven’t had their maternity leave they deserve but they are not swanning off on, let’s call it what it actually is, HOLIDAY!!! I detest these influencers. I hope they never get work again.

yer, which is why she also turned comments off on her posts!
The fact it was for a bikini shoot really makes me laugh. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- how much does she love herself to actually think she’s something special to do a bikini shoot. It’s actually embarrassing that she thinks she’s all that but she’s really not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.