Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg She’s off on hols too? Is she FOR REAL. I am so so sick of seeing all these absolute melts on holidays and nothing being done about it. Makes me so angry

Reactions: 9
Omg She’s off on hols too? Is she FOR REAL. I am so so sick of seeing all these absolute melts on holidays and nothing being done about it. Makes me so angry
Me too, absolutely sick of them all when most of us haven’t seen family over Christmas or most of the bloody year! I honestly hope people unfollow, bunch of selfish twats

Reactions: 6
Me too shes a boxer never heard of a boxing match being held out there! Emily Lucy Rajch who I do like has gone to Dubai with her bf to stay with friends, I suppose at least shes not trying to make out its for work but I thought better of her tbh!
Me too. I noticed how she tried to play it down about how they didn’t travel in tier 4 and she wouldn’t have if she was but it still is not needed. She also tried to say her boyfriend bought her tickets to pass the blame

Hope they all get stuck in dubai!!! They are all disgusting

Reactions: 8
Funny how she’s so quiet on Instagram not even plugging her “business” 😂 no stories or posts, she knows she’s in the wrong going to Dubai.

Funny how she’s so quiet on Instagram not even plugging her “business” 😂 no stories or posts, she knows she’s in the wrong going to Dubai.
It’ll be killing her not being able to show off the baby weight loss on insta. Like seriously she’s nothing special and drinking 2 full of tit Herbalife shakes a day is obviously going to make you lose weight...but it’s not nutrition.

Reactions: 5
Her boyfriend has put a picture on his Instagram of him and the baby in Dubai but has turned the comments off. If they think they’re so right in travelling then at least own the fact that you’re there, rather than turning off comments because you know there will be a backlash.

Reactions: 4
Her boyfriend has put a picture on his Instagram of him and the baby in Dubai but has turned the comments off. If they think they’re so right in travelling then at least own the fact that you’re there, rather than turning off comments because you know there will be a backlash.
Yes I saw this too. I hope they get stuck out there with all the other brainless idiots

They've been really quiet on their Instagram - not sure whether she is home yet or if they are still in Dubai. I'm guessing as they haven't posted much they are still there.

Reactions: 2
What the duck is in Dubai at the moment that the world and his Z list wife is out there ??... there are a lot of Zeleberities out there at the moment.. is it dirt cheap or something

What the duck is in Dubai at the moment that the world and his Z list wife is out there ??... there are a lot of Zeleberities out there at the moment.. is it dirt cheap or something
I reckon (hope) they’ve got stuck there abs can’t get back or they’re scrambling to get a covid test. I hope her bikini photo shoot was worth it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

A lot of them are claiming work....if you can call being a porta potty work.....
Having been to Dubai I don’t get the fascination at all, even less so with that many non celebrities in one place

I think they are back, her boyfriend put on his Instagram about a building company ready to work or along those lines so no Quarantining for him either I doubt. They are a disgrace

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I think they are back, her boyfriend put on his Instagram about a building company ready to work or along those lines so no Quarantining for him either I doubt. They are a disgrace
I'm not sure if they are back because someone I follow on social media posted she did a live in one of her business groups from her hotel room in Dubai yesterday

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.