Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of these dicks need to go away for work. The only people that might need to are those working for charities, doctors/ nurses or other medical professionals. Even lots of business people are doing their business via skype, teams ect. I work for a company where lots of team members usually have to go abroad to various locations around the world every Feb / March time but obviously in 2021 this won't be happening! They just want a holiday and sunshine well don't we all!!!
I saw a Mail Online article yesterday about Nicola Adams heading off to the Maldives with her girlfriend for work. I’d love to know exactly what work can only be done in the Maldives!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I saw a Mail Online article yesterday about Nicola Adams heading off to the Maldives with her girlfriend for work. I’d love to know exactly what work can only be done in the Maldives!

Me too shes a boxer never heard of a boxing match being held out there! Emily Lucy Rajch who I do like has gone to Dubai with her bf to stay with friends, I suppose at least shes not trying to make out its for work but I thought better of her tbh!

Reactions: 2
None of these dicks need to go away for work. The only people that might need to are those working for charities, doctors/ nurses or other medical professionals. Even lots of business people are doing their business via skype, teams ect. I work for a company where lots of team members usually have to go abroad to various locations around the world every Feb / March time but obviously in 2021 this won't be happening! They just want a holiday and sunshine well don't we all!!!
Oh I know. Especially when they were posting just the other week about loooing forward to their holiday. No mention of work back then.

Reactions: 7
Everyone needs to stop following these ‘influencers’ and stop buying the tit products they promote on their pages. It’s basically us that are funding the flamboyant lifestyles they then rub in our faces. It really needs to stop wish everyone would just boycott them all!

Reactions: 27
Everyone needs to stop following these ‘influencers’ and stop buying the tit products they promote on their pages. It’s basically us that are funding the flamboyant lifestyles they then rub in our faces. It really needs to stop wish everyone would just boycott them all!
Agree!!

Reactions: 2
Well said👏👏

Reactions: 3
I’ve started unfollowing everyone of them who are going against the restrictions etc. Why should Joe Public be sticking to the rules when this lot just do what they like while flaunting it too.

Reactions: 8
I’ve started unfollowing everyone of them who are going against the restrictions etc. Why should Joe Public be sticking to the rules when this lot just do what they like while flaunting it too.
I don’t follow a lot of the reality people but I followed Danielle and Tommy (until last night). He posted a pic of them in Dubai and got a few negative comments on the post. Looks like he spent most his night deleting comments, reporting them and blocking people! He’s turned off the comments now he obviously can’t handle the truth!

They can’t help themselves....have to show off at any given opportunity. You know you’re doing wrong why not keep off social media but no have to show the little people what you could have if your Mrs peddled Herbalife tit too

Reactions: 3
She’s just posted on Instagram but turned the comments off coz she knows she’ll get backlash. Ffs why post at all it’s one thing breaking the rules but another putting up posts and expecting people to not have an opinion! We are in a pandemic for gods sake!!

Reactions: 11
That poor little girl being trussed up in that awful uncomfortable looking get up.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why celebrities (and I use that word very loosely!) always have to go away for New Year. Last year Danielle went to NYC for New Year and posted constant photos of her with designer carrier bags full of stuff she’d bought.

Reactions: 7
She’s just posted on Instagram but turned the comments off coz she knows she’ll get backlash. Ffs why post at all it’s one thing breaking the rules but another putting up posts and expecting people to not have an opinion! We are in a pandemic for gods sake!!
Just came here to say this! She must be feeling really guilty (or paranoid) as she’s turned off comments on her Insta grid all the way back to December 22nd! 🤣
Honestly all of this lot are doing my head in with their sneaky New Year’s trips - just be honest and admit that you’re in the wrong but you don’t care, end of!! 😡

I used to really like Danielle but I’m going off of her. This pandemic has really shown so many peoples true colours hasn’t it 😞

Reactions: 12
Really liked them both but have unfollowed. I can't support the selfish bastards dragging that wee baby to Dubai. Its all for show hope the papers take them to bits.

Reactions: 10
Every one of these so called celebrities and Instagrammers should be fined on return. In Scotland we have been in tier 4 apart from Xmas day even then we had to pick which side we mixed with, would have loved to have jetted off. I deleted my Instagram as I can’t handle anymore of this crap.

Really liked them both but have unfollowed. I can't support the selfish bastards dragging that wee baby to Dubai. Its all for show hope the papers take them to bits.
I think unfollowing will hurt them more than any comment on a grid post. We should all unfollow every person we have on insta that’s in Dubai or anywhere else abroad right now!

They all need their own little commune in crappy Dubai. Absolutely crawling with desperate little z listers! Embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.