Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just as we all thought she’s put on her stories that she’s going to Dubai for a photo shoot so using the ‘work’ card that they all seem to pull! I like Danielle (herbal life crap aside) but this has pissed me off!
I used to like her but after all the herbal life tit and now leaving tier 4 like all the other z listers then she’s in the same basket as all the other dickheads. Going for a bikini shoot- get over yourself you’re not anything special!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Yes i think so..in a story a week or so ago she showed a story of packing a suitcase for Orla and mentioned how difficult it was to pack for a baby (think I remembered that correctly)
Yes you’re right. She said they were going on holiday. She’s an absolute knob

Reactions: 8
Probably a photo shoot for one of the celeb mags showing she’s ‘lost her baby weight’

Reactions: 6
Thought Ferne was in Cape Town? She’s not actually said but someone she’s out there with posted. Although I know you can go via Dubai so she’ll no doubt make a stop there on the way back 🙄🙄.

Half the Z listers that have these shoots are paying these photographers for the publicity aren’t they...? How sad!

Wonder if they’ll bump into lockie and Yaz while out there 😂😂😂😂

Thought Ferne was in Cape Town? She’s not actually said but someone she’s out there with posted. Although I know you can go via Dubai so she’ll no doubt make a stop there on the way back 🙄🙄.

Half the Z listers that have these shoots are paying these photographers for the publicity aren’t they...? How sad!

Wonder if they’ll bump into lockie and Yaz while out there 😂😂😂😂
Ferne was in Dubai a couple of weeks back

Reactions: 2
A bikini shoot.....!!!! Give me strength! She’s got a very average body, nothing remotely special at all and her face is reminiscent of Lord Farquad....

And if she’s going for “work” then why is she taking her partner and baby?

she’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd have loved to reschedule our planned holiday to Greece, but with my boyfriend in the thick of Covid in his job as a nurse, there was no option to - I'd love us to go away and forget everything for a week, yet these cretins are doing what they like and getting away with it in the guise of "work" 🤬 -absolute selfish asswipes, the lot of them! Even though you're allowed to travel for work, it should only be in certain countries abroad, IMO, but then again, we know what most of these creatures are doing for work in Dubai.... 🚽 💩

Reactions: 15
Just as we all thought she’s put on her stories that she’s going to Dubai for a photo shoot so using the ‘work’ card that they all seem to pull! I like Danielle (herbal life crap aside) but this has pissed me off!
Oh what a surprise!! I’m bleeping sick of these people doing what they want, we’ll never get out of this mess if people carry on like this. If it’s a business trip then her fella and the baby shouldn’t be going!! I wouldn’t be taking a baby abroad during. pandemic, she’s a thick witch. bleeping business trip, load of shite. I was watching her story the other day and my husband saw her and said is that a man 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t really have much of an opinion but wanted to say has anyone else noticed how much her and her fella look like brother and sister? They look soooo similar!!

Reactions: 3
I used to like her but after all the herbal life tit and now leaving tier 4 like all the other z listers then she’s in the same basket as all the other dickheads. Going for a bikini shoot- get over yourself you’re not anything special!
Not forgetting the birthday party she attended recently, and that she had her family and friends round visiting in the first lockdown! Oh and the never wearing her mask properly when out! Oh, and meeting her friend for a ‘business’ champagne lunch in London before Xmas!! 😡

• Angry
Apparently they were spotted at Heathrow the day before she posted about going there for work. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Apparently they were spotted at Heathrow the day before she posted about going there for work. 😡

None of these dicks need to go away for work. The only people that might need to are those working for charities, doctors/ nurses or other medical professionals. Even lots of business people are doing their business via skype, teams ect. I work for a company where lots of team members usually have to go abroad to various locations around the world every Feb / March time but obviously in 2021 this won't be happening! They just want a holiday and sunshine well don't we all!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.