Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very creepy - gone to portapoty in Dubai to get some money coming in and she takes her child with her.... who’s looking after the kid when she’s off on her nights out I wonder because she’s not been getting dressed up like a whores handbag just to go out for nuggets & chips with her kid has she?!
I had to Google Dubai porta potty as I obviously live a nieve sheltered life and hadn't heard of it.... Jeez 🤢 there really is some sick fuckers out there. Sad, desperate, fame hungry and greedy twats agreeing to it!

Reactions: 3
I had to Google Dubai porta potty as I obviously live a nieve sheltered life and hadn't heard of it.... Jeez 🤢 there really is some sick fuckers out there. Sad, desperate, fame hungry and greedy twats agreeing to it!
It’s grim isn’t it. They are all at it - all the Instagram zlist one time reality stars - the Geordie shore girls, the girls from love island, ex on the beach, that Chloe Khan etc - all the ones that seem to have money without doing any work and who are constantly in Dubai/UAE.....

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Never Google anything! 🤢😂 There's stuff I wish I didn't know.... 🥴😂

• Haha
Never Google anything! 🤢😂 There's stuff I wish I didn't know.... 🥴😂
I know... Its a scary weird world😬

It’s grim isn’t it. They are all at it - all the Instagram zlist one time reality stars - the Geordie shore girls, the girls from love island, ex on the beach, that Chloe Khan etc - all the ones that seem to have money without doing any work and who are constantly in Dubai/UAE.....
No self respect.. Their parents must be so proud😳

Last edited:
I thought it was some sort of nightclub till I googled it 🤢🤮

Is that really what they are all doing out there?! Will never think the same of anyone who goes to Dubai now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So they’re going away for new year, what’s the betting it’ll be Dubai 🙄. I actually hope it gets cancelled after her multiple rule breaking, selfish cow. Used to like Danielle but can’t stand her now, she needs to duck right off with the herbal life tit as well, she’d be better having a zoom call about the bleeping covid restrictions

Reactions: 12
So their New Year holiday will be cancelled, you can only fly abroad for business trips. Just seen on the Sam Faiers thread what’s the betting these people will say their trip is for business, Danielle will say it’s for herbal life and Sam for the Mummy Diaries. It shouldn’t be allowed 🙄

Reactions: 10
Spotted this on her stories last night - makes me so angry when people can’t be bothered to strap their babies in properly, look how loose those straps are! She can easily slide her arms out and if they crashed, god forbid, poor baby would go flying!!! 😡
66B4E8DD-ABAF-40B9-A127-46927B9AC6BD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Peddling the Herbalife shut again, in the worst possible way by going at the new mums, may have to unfollow as it’ll be an onslaught the next few days

Reactions: 4
Just as we all thought she’s put on her stories that she’s going to Dubai for a photo shoot so using the ‘work’ card that they all seem to pull! I like Danielle (herbal life crap aside) but this has pissed me off!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Sooo predictable going to Dubai for “work” clearly forgetting that she mentioned their holiday before. Gives me absolute rage that they are all doing this. I have friends who live in Dubai we were supposed to fly on the 26th to visit but sticking to the rules my trip was cancelled. Absolute joke these “work” trips 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just as we all thought she’s put on her stories that she’s going to Dubai for a photo shoot so using the ‘work’ card that they all seem to pull! I like Danielle (herbal life crap aside) but this has pissed me off!
That is essential work you know 🤔 up there with saving the world 😡😡😡 hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.