Danielle Armstrong #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the whole idea of the baby birth
Video was to showcase the fact that she gave birth at the Portland hospital

Reactions: 6
So they're away on holiday with a 12 day old baby?.

Probably because she sleeps all the time,
but it certainly won't last.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Her grandma is in fantastic shape for a 90 year old. Some good genes on her mums side

Anybody else think that Orla's speech is really backward, for a three-and-a-half-year-old? All she ever says is "yeah". I'd be worried

Anybody else think that Orla's speech is really backward, for a three-and-a-half-year-old? All she ever says is "yeah". I'd be worried
Yep, I’ve thought the same for a while now - it could be because she’s had way too much screen time and not enough interaction, or it could be that she’s got genuine developmental delays, but either way it’s just sad for the poor little girl. You know damn well that they will be very slow to seek any professional help Orla may need, as it would ruin their Insta perfect image 🙄

PS am not trying to rush to label Orla (I have a child with delays myself) but even if she’s just lacking in decent verbal interaction then it’s still really poor parenting and they need to take some responsibility for her development!

Reactions: 5
FFS no one wants to see her sitting there rubbing her postnatal tummy. Yes, we all know it’s normal to still look pregnant after having a baby, but we don’t need to see constant evidence of it!

Reactions: 4
FFS no one wants to see her sitting there rubbing her postnatal tummy. Yes, we all know it’s normal to still look pregnant after having a baby, but we don’t need to see constant evidence of it!
It bleeping annoys me because In 4/5 weeks time she’ll be flogging her herbashit again and pretending she’s losing weight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It bleeping annoys me because In 4/5 weeks time she’ll be flogging her herbashit again and pretending she’s losing weight 🙄
She’s got to flog her crap ASAP because how else is she meant to maintain her millionaire lifestyle??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This sums everything that is wrong - Danielle prattling on, ignoring poor Orla. Meanwhile Orla has learnt to pout for the camera for attention (presumably from her mum) but hasn’t had the time spent with her to learn to talk properly 😢 It really shows the sad side of influencing!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Wish she would realise how fortunate she is to have two beautiful children. Not all of us are that lucky. All I hear is her moaning.

Reactions: 8