Danielle Armstrong #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reported it. Absolutely categorically no need whatsoever to post video footage of a babys vagina to the world. No need. Why on earth do they think it’s appropriate to do that? Seriously? Is nothing sacred? Dont they realise that PEADOPHILES will literally be wanking off over that?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I know Tommy is a dimwit,

but I'm shocked he's let his little precious daughters privates on full show to every pervert in the world.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely nothing is sacred to these idiots. The fact that he’s spent time putting the reel together when his child is hours old is just odd. This is really your priority right now???

Reactions: 10
She makes me SICK for posting her naked child on her public Instagram page. Brain dead idiots having kids & exploiting them when they’re not even 24 hours old.. vile vile!

Reactions: 9
I have no words !!!!!

I have never commented on Danielle’s thread here but ran to find it when I watched that video! Full view - a pedos dream 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hopefully they come to their senses and remove that part from the video, just can’t think what possessed them to share that!

People were saying how gorgeous Tom looks in his scrubs🙄.

I think he's a dimwit with a huge square nose.
---
Raging it's not a blue one.
Screenshot_20230721-211901 (1).png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Orla and Una. Has she given birth in 1980s Ireland?
Lol exactly my thoughts!

As an Irish person who lives on the island of Ireland I can confirm that I do not know anyone under the age of 75 called Una!!!!

Does Danielle have Irish connections or is this just a random route shes went with her kids names?

Gosh there are so many beautiful Irish girl names to choose from - Orla and Una are not the ones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People were saying how gorgeous Tom looks in his scrubs🙄.

I think he's a dimwit with a huge square nose.
---
Raging it's not a blue one.View attachment 2324370
He signed up for a bit of fun, spotted together in Aug, they announced they were together on 1st Sept and she announced she was pregnant on 6th Nov.

Nice bit of old style entrapment via the 1960’s.

He’s been bought with range rovers & Herbalife 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10