Danielle Armstrong #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely nothing wrong with her body.. but why isn't she tiny now, after being on this juice diet for over a month? and exercising, and her face is getting bigger, it looks like she's been getting botox again, she looks like him with the big face from The Mask film.
View attachment 2572869View attachment 2572870
She needs to stop with all the botox and fillers etc because its doing nothing for her.
but she has just recently had a baby and a csection. Juices for a few weeks arent some magical cure for pregnancy weight gain. her body looks fine, I don’t think theres any need to expect her to be back to a size 6 any time soon

Reactions: 4
Yes I said her body is fine, and she should just enjoy the baby instead of this panic to get slim again..

But it's the way she bangs on about these juices, like she's going to be skinny asap, yet I can't see any difference in her at all.

Reactions: 3
I know 2 people who had a baby at Portland, and was around 22k for c sections.
One baby also went into NICU after and that was another 3.5k on top 😅
Goodness sake!!!!! It’s still pretty hefty fees isn’t it to have your baby there !!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣
[/QUO

It's like a weight lifters legs, it's too much, she needs to stop with whatever she's using.

Reactions: 3
Her jawline is looking a lot less ‘prominent’ these days. I wonder if she is having Botox done in the maceter muscles, I’ve seen videos about it and apparently it slims the jawline down a lot.

Reactions: 2
Yes she has definitely had something done to her jaw which in all fairness looks better and less manly.

Reactions: 1
Tom’s in turkey getting his teeth done…can’t wait to see how bad they’ll be 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Poor old Tom. Always looks miserable with her. And he’s actually an attractive bloke. She’s overly confident for an average looking woman it has to be said.

Reactions: 12
Tom’s in turkey getting his teeth done…can’t wait to see how bad they’ll be 😂😂
Does he really need them doing! I don’t think so! Can’t say I’ve ever seen anyone with great teeth after going to turkey! I thought she was a multi millionaire boss b$tch, so rich he has to go to turkey for new teeth and not uk!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone read the comments on her Mother’s Day post? Someone calling her out on the staged post.

Does he really need them doing! I don’t think so! Can’t say I’ve ever seen anyone with great teeth after going to turkey! I thought she was a multi millionaire boss b$tch, so rich he has to go to turkey for new teeth and not uk!
Complete disagree, Turkey is undoubtedly cheaper but they have the best technology in the game. It’s only cheaper as their government put a lot of money into it & rightly so they would make loads from it. Just because some people get cheap & badly done teeth there doesn’t mean it’s all like that? They have high end technology & the best dentists, most have been trained at Harley street anyway. It completely depends on what people choose for themselves, I can’t imagine Tom has gone there because of money, he will probably get them done nice

Complete disagree, Turkey is undoubtedly cheaper but they have the best technology in the game. It’s only cheaper as their government put a lot of money into it & rightly so they would make loads from it. Just because some people get cheap & badly done teeth there doesn’t mean it’s all like that? They have high end technology & the best dentists, most have been trained at Harley street anyway. It completely depends on what people choose for themselves, I can’t imagine Tom has gone there because of money, he will probably get them done nice
I think his teeth look great and very natural - not the typical ‘Turkey Teef’ lol

Reactions: 1