Danielle Armstrong #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me SICK for posting her naked child on her public Instagram page. Brain dead idiots having kids & exploiting them when they’re not even 24 hours old.. vile vile!
Not even 24 SECONDS old and her genitals are exposed to the whole world for eternity. Can’t scrub that. Every school friend, teacher, neighbour, employer, boyfriend/girlfriend can find it in seconds. For the rest of her naturals.

Sickening.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Lol exactly my thoughts!

As an Irish person who lives on the island of Ireland I can confirm that I do not know anyone under the age of 75 called Una!!!!

Does Danielle have Irish connections or is this just a random route shes went with her kids names?

Gosh there are so many beautiful Irish girl names to choose from - Orla and Una are not the ones 🤣
I remember she said something about Orla’s name was because she liked the woman on strictly come dancing called Ola and thought her name was Orla. So maybe just gone with a theme now?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Baby looks very like the elder daughter. He’s a smasher I think - Tommy🤣 very attractive. Not sure how he suffers her?
She has a lot of “self belief”. Danielle. Maybe it’s the way to be!

Reactions: 6
I don’t normally comment on this thread but I’m shocked, seconds born and whole world has seen her private parts absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 13
I can't see Orla helping out with the baby getting nappies ect...

she will be to busy on her IPad.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I remember she said something about Orla’s name was because she liked the woman on strictly come dancing called Ola and thought her name was Orla. So maybe just gone with a theme now?
Stubbs.
Thats the only name that comes to my head. Maybe she had a pregnancy thing of watching Worzel Gummidge.
Showing my age here 😂

• Haha
Jesus christ I'm so glad I found this page because I was on insta and she popped up with her video which was already sensitive and she shows everything, the whole of her coming out, her babies private parts. Why can't they get it in their heads that this type of content makes predators foam at the mouth? Why can't they protect their own kids properly? Her daughter will now have to grow up with that video of her and probably many more posted all around school, strangers and she won't ever get a private moment in her life? Honestly makes me so sad 😞

Reactions: 11
I just don’t think she thought of those weirdos that are out there. A lot of these “influencers” don’t seem to, they act as if they are protected. It is a shame that more thought hasn’t gone into what she has posted.

Reactions: 4
Baby looks very like the elder daughter. He’s a smasher I think - Tommy🤣 very attractive. Not sure how he suffers her?
She has a lot of “self belief”. Danielle. Maybe it’s the way to be!
Yeah, Tommy's an attractive guy, especially when he's been hitting the gym hard and is nice and buff. Got an amazing chest and abs and a tiny little waist. I reckon he could put it about if he wanted

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, Tommy's an attractive guy, especially when he's been hitting the gym hard and is nice and buff. Got an amazing chest and abs and a tiny little waist. I reckon he could put it about if he wanted
You've commented this several times and each time it makes my vagina shrivel up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I dont get the Tommy love. At all.
Same. He looks completely brain dead. He’s got that vacant look on his face. I also think hes very baby faced and looks like a young lad and not like an adult man. Also seems to have the personality and charisma of a deckchair. Its a no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's said "girl dad" "girl mum" more than once...

so obvious she's raging its not a boy.

Fern seems happier and she said she wants two more, so probably hoping ones a boy,

but Dan might not want anymore? but take the gamble having a third and it's another girl lol.

Just seen her story where she is saying Tom is being being 'mom' & 'dad', isn't he always when it comes to looking after Orla?

Reactions: 5
Just saw her last story of Orla cleaning the patio showing her bare bum. I wish she would respect her children's privacy more

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not even 24 SECONDS old and her genitals are exposed to the whole world for eternity. Can’t scrub that. Every school friend, teacher, neighbour, employer, boyfriend/girlfriend can find it in seconds. For the rest of her naturals.

Sickening.
I just saw this vid I'm new to this thread and watching her... Is there no protection online against what people can post surely there is some law against this?! I'm reporting it anyway but what sick duck does this?! Why is nothing kept personal and private. I hate the internet sometimes

Reactions: 2
The fact her and her partner must of have read all those comments on the post in question and havd choosen to ignore it is so fucked