Danielle Armstrong #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is spending all this money on travel to Dubai only to not sightsee or not discover the culture of the place whatsoever. Seemingly stay on the resort the entire time and rotate the resort restaurants every night. I don’t know why I’m surprised at this as it’s all for a pretty photo at the end of the day anyway.

Reactions: 5
What I don’t get is spending all this money on travel to Dubai only to not sightsee or not discover the culture of the place whatsoever. Seemingly stay on the resort the entire time and rotate the resort restaurants every night. I don’t know why I’m surprised at this as it’s all for a pretty photo at the end of the day anyway.
Because the pair of them are braindead, gormless, tit for brains chavs. Id be surprised if ManYell can do joined up writing and Tom looks like he hasnt got a scooby what day it is. Its a holiday for those devoid of any semblance of a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she insist on having her mouth gormlessly open in most of her posed pictures?! It makes her look ridiculous 😂
I think she's trying to be like Jessica Simpson, she does that ...

she's the uglier council version of Jessica

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i'm surprised her and tom and ferne and lorri don't holiday together. or even out to dinner.

Reactions: 2
Has Danielle ever ever ever gone anywhere with Ooooolah on her own?
Mummy’s turn to bring her to the turtles today but Dad had to come along aswell.
I bet she’s probably never been alone with her.

Reactions: 9
Genuinely dont see what you guys are seeing?! Hes a very average normal looking bloke. Hes not particularly attractive. I mean he’s not ugly but he’s certainly not a face id see in a crowd and notice. I also think he just seems a bit gormless and a bit dull…… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12